FD

Started by Zoocata, September 21, 2011, 06:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

Guys, I might be quitting MH for a while. I really, really, REALLY want to join FD... But they have a rule about mutliclanning. I might reapply in the future. This is not a joke this time, I am serious. I'll still be on IRC, and I will be on the forums from time to time, but I will not wear the tag from now on.
I'll reapply if I don't make it, or if I don't like the clan as much as I thought I would.

Lazy Kat

OK Zoocata, I will hope that FD is not all that exciting. 'Cause We need you here... IN HELL! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Meowy Chwysmiss

vampirefrog

Quote from: Zoocata on September 21, 2011, 06:59:17 AM
I really, really, REALLY want to join FD...

tell us a story

Sweet

Alot of the time when I play with [FD] Members, I feel a little bit excluded. Not to say there aren't people I <3 there, like Sand and Apprentice. But I still find myself feeling left out, and a little bit looked down upon.

Sweet

Also what the fuck mange

Apollo

Quote from: Sweet on September 21, 2011, 06:55:17 PM
Also what the fuck mange

Said without salt.

I have no comment, other than this comment of which I am posting.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Zoo, is this decision final? Because I'm proposing rule changes that might affect you in the future, if you want to join - rejoin will be voted.

See here: http://mappinghell.net/forum/index.php/topic,508.0.html

Sweet

This is my official poem of woe

Oh Zoocata
I don't think you oughta

Join the Dream Legion
Stay in this Region

Stay with me in Sauer
And we will blossom like a flower

Nah, Ferreal dough.
Can't do this to me bro.

Apollo

Sweet, you will be famous some day.  Errrm.... More famous.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sweet