Map stealing Cont.

Started by Steve, October 02, 2009, 03:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

MasterEditor is still at it. i had a conversation today where he offered to give me the maps i lost when i lost my hard drive if i will stop telling people he stole my map. i think im gonna say sure, then tell people he stole my map after i get them back.

cheers
Amen to that!

Steve

He will not stop unless we take action, he even admits to stealing the map, but only when trying to bribe me.
Amen to that!

Apollo

My two cents... Do what you have to, get whats yours, then do what you like.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Steve

nothing i do changes this faggot
Amen to that!

SkyLaX

You have a lot of way to protect your map from map stealing, like a custom CFG with your name, your name on the map, and the map msg.
I guess, beside being stupid enough to take maps and feel good thanks to the others, map stealing isn't really a problem...
Have fun with him ;)
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Apollo

I have come up with a solution.
Find out where this person lives, go there, or have them come to you... and give em a swift punch to the teeth. Then all will be settled, and Everybody will go home happy. ( Who Doesn't love a punch to the teeth, eh? )

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Steve

windecker.................

baseball bat
Amen to that!

Apollo