Previous topic - Next topic

Skur

btw, maccas wasnt active since he joined at all >.<
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

vampirefrog

Yoddle

Maccas and Neno are active again just to let you know
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Sweet

Neno also applied for Cubic Matter while applying here, disregard that, he sucks cocks

MajorReign

hahaha :D (saturdays only xD) muhahaha :b

vampirefrog

I wish someone would get Maccas to post on the forum though.

vampirefrog

Especially for voting. Marked him as active. Let's see how this goes down for new members.

Sweet

MajorReign

Sweet

Added Sauce cause he wasn't on there for some reason.

Yoddle

Maccas has left coz he isnt active enough, nor can be bothered to make an account
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Doom

You should change apollo to apollo now.
To be with one, is to be without.

Yoddle

Doom, i think you should stop worrying about this clan, and think about your own.

Yod

Skur

-Einstein

Skur

welcome in hell  :rockin:
i added you to the memberlist and im locking this now :)
if u update any of ur maps you can post themn in the maps section ;)
-Einstein

Zoocata

Removed myself, as I said by humble goodbye in the General Discussion session.

Pupskuchen

Skur

-Einstein

Fairypiss

Pupskuchen are you going into hiding?

('=hiding inside that little cave that we call earth'-)

Skur

I didnt see Mr.Fixxit694, Windecker, Sweet, Leo, Boognish, MasterTechCC & Mooeepp on sauer for quite some time now :(
are you still active? CAN YOU HEAR ME?? ARE YOU STILL ACTIVE?? pls reply if u r..  this clan s dying :'(
-Einstein

Sweet

Of course we're here. Just say the word. To be fair, I think Sauerbraten is dying, not just this clan. Cubic Matter's members are becoming less active, much like ours. The editing scene has gotten stale. Minecraft, Red Eclipse, Marble Arena.

Skur

You guys are editing in RE and marble arena 0.o
-Einstein

Fairypiss

:P marble arena. I was online a lot last week but i haven't had as much free time this week so when i do get on i been mapping offline, I'm trying to get a map finish for the new sauerbraten release

Yoddle

Sauers dying because all the wise-long-serving-above-average have gone into hibernation. As a result our places are filled with fresh noobs. We need to come back, and with a bang. scare of dem bare noobs.
!!

Sauce

Fuck minecraft! To switch from this to minecraft is dumb. RE and Marble is cool I guess. Sauer is not dead yet, stop saying that. It's always been a game with few players.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Skur

Quote from: Sauce on May 29, 2012, 11:04:05 PM
Fuck minecraft! To switch from this to minecraft is dumb. RE and Marble is cool I guess. Sauer is not dead yet, stop saying that. It's always been a game with few players.
+1
-Einstein

Yoddle

Quote from: p1nokjo on May 29, 2012, 11:47:35 PM
Quote from: Sauce on May 29, 2012, 11:04:05 PM
+1
+1

Fairypiss

i think you fail to see the point of minecraft, i personally don't feel like explaining every different point of view of both games but you shouldn't compere them because they are by far a different games. with minecraft, it has an easier gameplay then cube2 games so that makes it easier to play with friends and family with out having to drop made time trying to learn the game first. which brings me to my next point, minecraft has a easier multilayer building style compere to cube2 not everyone is creative as others or willing to drop days or weeks onto a project so with minecraft you can start on a larger project with a friend and finish it faster then you would on cube2 games because you are only building with blocks and not a cube made of 8 vertices and also because you can only building with blocks you can almost make a endless structures with out having to worry about lag and also minecraft comes with pre-made landscapes and different biomes to build in and don't even get me start on redstone projects because thats ahole new story.

so both games are supper fun in they're own way and are both highly addicting games,

MasterTechCC

Quote from: Mr.Fixxit694 on May 30, 2012, 02:30:34 AM
i think you fail to see the point of minecraft, i personally don't feel like explaining every different point of view of both games but you shouldn't compere them because they are by far a different games. with minecraft its a easier to get into because its a more simple gameplay then cube2 games so that makes it easier to play with friends and family with out having to drop made time trying to learn the game first. which brings me to my next point, minecraft has a easier multilayer building style compere to cube2 not everyone is creative as others or willing to drop days or weeks onto a project so with minecraft you can start on a larger project with a friend and finish it faster then you would on cube2 games because you are only building with blocks and not a cube made of 8 edges and also because you can only building with blocks you can almost make a endless structures with out having to worry about lag and also minecraft comes with pre-made landscapes and different biomes to build in and don't even get me start on redstone projects because thats ahole new story.

so both games are supper fun in they're own way and are both highly addicting games,
+1 (although it makes me crazy to see everyone falling for a game like minecraft so easily...)

Yeah I'm still here, I edit on sauer all the time :O I know I haven't been online (because of school which is now out) but I still play often :D I mostly keep in contact through IRC, which upsets me because I'm not seeing as many people on the servers as there used to be :/
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

Sauce

If mapping is hell, then call me the devil.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Sweet

Skur

leo mooeep and sweet r inactive right? :o
-Einstein

Leo

I still check the forums every day, but yeh inactive is me.

Mooeepp!!

Sorry .. I was on hollidays .. but yeah .. right now I'm still quiet inactive in Sauer ..

vampirefrog

marked sparky4 as active again guys.