[Accepter] Hey fellows. "i'd like to join."- says a known Worm

Started by Wormwood, June 14, 2009, 11:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wormwood

Some of you already know me (a little). I consider myself fairly imaginative,and capable at editing in Sauerbraten. I have a positive attitude in gaming, even during a negative situation. I'm always willing to assist  a new player in co-op, as well as help out a veteran to do the drudge work in finishing a solid map. For a variety of reasons, I've resisted joining into any clans over the years. But, as time is often a rare commodity for me, I'd prefer to spend my "Sauer hours" doing quality mapping with quality mappers. Attached, please find a few NEW ogz files. More upon request , or online, or whatever.(don't want to send too large of a post!) Thanks for your consideration.
Be nice to a worm.

Apollo

Woormwood! Glad to see ya here! 
I didn't have much time but I just tried your map Ceres, and it is amazing. I've seen some other stuff of yours in game and you have my vote.
  Cheers! -Jake

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Wow Wormwood, these maps look pretty good. Sometimes they seem to lack some details or precision (I'm a circle freak and some of the round parts weren't round... sorry), but they look pretty good. I've seen you around coopedit and you seem to have a good attitude. You have my vote!

Also, we should change the clan tag to something shorter, since your nick won't fit in (-[Hell]Wormood- would have 16 chars and the maximum is 15).

Wormwood

Thanks for the votes guys!
BTW: I finally got the custom textures working again. So, if anyone else needs additional coaxing, I can provide access to two of the world's most annoying textures.
(and a couple real nice'uns.)
Be nice to a worm.

SkyLaX

Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

SkyLaX

You joinned, if you still want ;)
You can use the tag
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Wormwood

Thanks Skilax.
Thanks All.
I so happy now. But, in an uptight, manly sorta way.
-[H]W-
Be nice to a worm.