Might be leaving MH :(

Started by Zoocata, August 24, 2011, 08:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say but I might be leaving MH. I can't stand all the controversy going on between cm and Mapping Hell. I've lost some very good friends by joining, and I don't want to lose any more. I haven't made up my mind yet, but this is just a warning.
Thank you for understanding.

Apollo

I haven't seen any controversy. @_@ But I'm not around much.

I don't see why one's friendship would have anything to do with a clan tag, but some peoples visions are clouded with stupidity.

Personally, I still get along with the same people I got along with before, whether they wear some arbitrary tag or not. ( With the exception of Alex, I still don't like him. ;)  )

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Zoocata

Neither do I Windecker, but there are still some people out there. I'll stay with MH for now, but I'm not sure on what to do...

vampirefrog

I guess this is the risk of multiclanning. I think it would be easier for you to go with a single clan. I don't know about cm, but you can definately help MH grow, and you've already started, with the invites and such. So if you choose to go with a single clan, and that clan is MH, you'll have a chance to help it grow and rebuild itself and become more active. That would be an accomplishment. Remember, there are lots of good mappers (you just found two and posted an invite), and if they're in cm, too bad. They'll think twice when MH is attractive again, so to speak :), and there are new, skilled mappers who aren't in a clan, and they can join MH, and if MH is active, everyone will be happy.

There is already a projects section, I started the story section to have a place where eventually game stories might be posted. But the forum and the coopedit sessions don't need to be about anything other than making stuff and having fun with this.

Zoocata

Yeah Vampi... I see what you're saying! I think I'll stay! :)

Sweet

You have no reason to leave now that Sweet is here. He will provide you with unlimited swag potential. Oh yeah and I'm back on Sauer guys

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog