Started by sparky4, August 12, 2011, 12:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparky4

:) I always waned to join the 1337 MH clan ^^;

so here is my map

http://4ch.irc.su/sparky4.ogz

^^

Zoocata

Lol. Sparky had a test so her brain was fried. But I vote yes. Not only because shes a great friend of mine, but her skills are fantastic. :}

Apollo

Everything in the map is yours? ( Sorry, it's company policy to ask. :P )

I see some very nice manipulation of geometry. The helix caught my eye particularilly, as well as the symbols on the wall inside the sphere, and the leaves on the little plants.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Yo dawg we heard you made this map so we put a vote in your application so you can join while you wait (for others to vote).

sparky4

yes i made everything in that map

the toilet is my redefine work (I take A SHITTY NOOBY OBJECT AND FIXED IT) ;)
:D
the hexlix?

that sphere is my home
i been living in there since i was a noob

Apollo

The helix. The thing beside the sphere inside the sphere home.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

sparky4

map updated ;)

I made a proper sphere interior and a new antenna, and an attempt to create a cable from the ceiling to tthe TV

vampi
did you remember me saying I cannot do curves, along time ago?

I can now do curves ^^  VERY well!

sparky4

i do need intense training ..... in the abstract imagination....  >< :(

i just need to be refined and ill be as good as nooby vampi ^^

Apollo

Ahh, abstract thinking...
All I do for abstract thinking is come up with one thing, and then expand upon it until it seems illogical and awesome. ( It doesn't always work out. )

Lets say you have something bland, like a halfway ( in the future ), but want to make an interesting part to influence flow. What to put?

I know! A thirty thousand foot fall!            Now expand on that.

A thirty thousand foot fall through an opening in the floor ( blasted open? ) with the supporting structure revealed ( steel struts with A frames running in between ) along with severed cables and conduits, and you can see the shapes of crops and major roads down on the ground, though a thin cloud. Perhaps it's nighttime instead, and you see the lights from places on the ground snaking out through the darkness like a spider in a hurricane.

YAY! Now we have something.

---
Another method I employ I call 'El-Mappo Numero De Blocko Maximo'
What you do is sit and think 'What should I put here?' without actually thinking of things to put there. Just think of the question, and then you sit for hours and hours and come up with nothing. That works too, albeit slower.

sparky4

Zoocata

Quote from: vampirefrog on August 14, 2011, 11:51:31 AM
Yo dawg we heard you made this map so we put a vote in your application so you can join while you wait (for others to vote).
Translation: Hello friend, I have heard that you made this map, so I have voted yes to your application. Now to wait for others to vote :)

vampirefrog

vampirefrog

Jake, i believe sparky is still waiting for a vote from you.

Apollo

OOOoooooooooooooOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I see.

Well... I hate to be the one to break it to ya.. :/  as it kind of hurts me to give this kind of news.  :'(

You gots mine votes.  ;D

vampirefrog

Alrighty then. As sparky4 is also in other clans, please wear the [MH] tag when you're coopediting with [MH] members, and other tags when you're with other clans. Welcome to the clan!

sparky4

Apollo

Sweet

I wish I was here when Sparky applied so I could say yes.  ;D ;D ;D ;D