I'll just leave this here....

Started by Wormwood, June 22, 2009, 04:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wormwood

Fresh from the oven. Everyone's favorites!
I'll be putting up a better, bigger, more diverse non-beta package of textures in the next 24 hours. Along with screens, for those too laz...er..BUSY to check the pack itself. In the meantime , enjoy.
-W
Be nice to a worm.

vampirefrog

HAHA

who lives in a pineapple under the sea

Wormwood

Don't laugh.  Chuck is a bad influence on Bob. Yesterday, i went out for a smoke, heard a noise, came back, freakin' Chuck Norris ruined my map! As you are aware, he can enter the internet, and rockets can't stop him.
Be nice to a worm.

vampirefrog

Apollo

Chuck always has a good choice in boots. =D

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Wormwood

Giger themed textures?

"Hey Bob!  That ain't no watermelon!"
Oh no!  too late.
Be nice to a worm.

Apollo

The alien on spongbob's face, Lol! That, my fuzzy little one eyed friend, Is the funny-est thing I ever did see. ( apart from the days when the girls stuffed colbys shit and did his hair, man, creepy but funny )

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Wormwood

"Hey Bob, you feelin' okay?"

(No views of Sponge-Alien available at this time.)   ;D
Be nice to a worm.

Apollo

HAHA! wow! I love the creativity.

Wormwood

In the category of: "Crossing the Licsensing Line"...
My question had been: How about a group of Giger themed textures?
So far, the test stuff looks okay-ish. Perhaps, with some decent lighting, the correct fog and fogcolor, water, etc. they would look nice and crap....er...creepy.
For (ahem) copyright purposes, they'd probably have to be made more unrecognizable; even though the 'net is awash with such unlicensed images in wallpaper and gallery form. In fact..it's an outright game resource rip-off-a-thon of Giger; with little, or no, alterations to concept or style from the original . They even call them "Giger textures" dammit ! 
Perhaps, I'll just forego this idea.
More texture zips forthcoming...if any interest is shown.
I'll post pix.

Either way, enjoy the final act of me beating a dead horse:  The Sponge-alien.
Be nice to a worm.

Wormwood

Proposed texture group Three:
Fun Fun Fun. Colors are many. Variety abounds.
However, no one seems interested.  :-\
Be nice to a worm.