Hello there!

Started by Suicizer, March 10, 2013, 11:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suicizer

Good morning, afternoon, evening or even night.

Most of you know me already for a few years (like 5?) from the time I've been a mX member (twice) and know my status on Quadropolis (as being the douchebag which gives some kind of constructive support to other mappers and rate your stuff way too low. I'm not planning to do so on MH - the douchebag and rating part). Of course some of my maps aren't unnotified for certain members of MH also.
If you didn't know this and are pretty overwhelmed because of this breaking news, then you've been warned now.

As I've become more active in the mapping community lately and noticed Mapping Hell is also not sleeping anymore (was it ever sleeping?), I would like to join Mapping Hell.

I have no idea how things work here, so surprise me.

Greetings,

Suicizer.

vampirefrog

Welcome to our forum. Please read the joining article and then post in the joining section. Good luck!

Fairypiss

Suicizer

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sauce

Cool Suicizer. Would be nice to see what you've been up to all this time.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.