Leo's Something or other

Started by Leo, January 25, 2013, 11:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

Hail Brethren,

Tis I Leo.. eh nvm, my first post like erased itself cause of the large file size. Anyway, Im just posting my map LeoSlide (Yup, the one from my application) I've reworked it since the new Sauer has come out. Im pretty keen to start making some new maps as well, so what times are youse usually on?  :kirby:

Also, since the update some of glitches dont work anymore, especially the ladder glitches  ???, so does anyone have a good glitch map (old or new)?

Just to be sure im gonna post the map as a comment/attachment thingy  :D

Leo

Hehe Silly me, before I sent it I calcd the map with Light Precision 32, so the map was like 11MB
Yeah so download, but YOU have to calc

Edit: The map isn't done either, still a couple things I need to fix/add/remove

vampirefrog

vampirefrog

Sweet

I skipped all the jumping parts because I'm a little bitch

vampirefrog

Leo, tell us about how you made the map. Did you have lots of fun?

unixfreak

I noticed ladder cubes don't work anymore, cm|cooper was on a public coop server the other day and he showed me a different method that works... i honestly can't seem to remember how he did it though. But there definitely is a way.
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

vampirefrog

Leo

:P I didn't realized it was that hard, probably cause I've done it like 20times hehe

Yeah, I ran into HeWho yesterday, and he said that he had a new glitch map, it was on his Desktop so he couldn't show me, but maybe if I see him again...

and to Vampi, if you remember when I first joined MH this was one of the maps I used, it was an Okay map, but I stopped working on it after joining. In the last 2 weeks, i decided to work on it, the first thing I did was lowering the poly count. It was at around 1000 at the start, now its down to about 200 . Then I went through and reworked some of the colors, I was surprised at how much vcolor and vscroll I used back then  ::)
Then just did some other stuff reworking the map.
Yes, I had Lots of Fun  ;D

Sweet