MH HAS DIED

Started by Lazy Kat, November 15, 2012, 10:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazy Kat

Why is nobody ever on these forums anymore? I want to know!
Meowy Chwysmiss

Skur

there isnt much to say i guess..
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Sweet

Dead clan for a dead game.

Zoocata

The games not dead lol.
This clan is though.

Sweet

No, the game is dead. You won't accept that because you want to be in "the best editing clan in the game", and for that to happen, the game has to be alive, or your title is moot. The game is fucking dead.

Boognish

we will hold the finest of funerals for our fallen game

Apollo

If it has died, none of use would be posting. Shaddap.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Fairypiss

Quote from: Apollo on November 22, 2012, 03:46:08 PM
true dat

Sweet

Quote from: Apollo on November 22, 2012, 03:46:08 PM

Sauce

It has slowed down, not died. Make an effort to keep it alive. I have not seen you attempt to make a single map since you been here sweet. Try to accomplish something. I know I need to still finish my shit.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

vampirefrog

Quote from: Sauce on November 24, 2012, 02:02:35 PM
It has slowed down, not died. Make an effort to keep it alive. I have not seen you attempt to make a single map since you been here sweet. Try to accomplish something. I know I need to still finish my shit.
Sweet was working on his plating map.

Sweet

I've pretty much been Minecrafting recently, but yeah, I've done some work on my playable map.

vampirefrog

Quote from: Sauce on November 24, 2012, 02:02:35 PM
How about you, Sauce, show us your recent work.

Sauce

I really need to start working on something again. In about 2 weeks I plan on doing some mapping hardcore. I'd like to slowly get back into this. We should all try to collaborate on stuff a bit maybe.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

vampirefrog

I'm sometimes on the -[Jolly Roger]- server with tesseract