[Canceled] Death's Application!

Started by Death, June 08, 2012, 12:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

@Sauce:

What should I do with these parts of my map? make it terrain or Temple-like?

Sauce

I will have to show you sometime. I can't think of it simply in words.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Death

Ok cool im on pretty reguraly, maybe this weekend??? Early saturday? Which would be late friday i think for you.

Sauce

Well, I am doing lots of math today. Going outside to do some math until about 5, take an hour break, then get back at it. If you're on late tonight I may see ya.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Death

Too late.. Ill be on alot tomorrow and the next day.

Skur

wny map updates on the way? :D
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Death

I've actually decided to give up on hgde1, previously to making it I had no idea about wtr and  how to make playables, but I'm going to take it into a new map, and work hard on getting something done. I'll try keep the wtr under 50-100k

Skur

-Einstein

Death

You too p1, with nok8, coming along veryyyy nice.

Sauce

I could reinvent hgde's layout, but remake it better with you around. In theory the idea was neat.

Death

Idk i really need some help from a proffesional. Like you Sauce, or p1 ect

Death

Well for those of you that know me, I'm not a big fan of being in an inactive clan. At this stage I think it's best of to stay friends instead of clan mates. Hope you understand. Cheers.

Fairypiss

That's to bad, i willy wanted to map with you.

Sauce

Make these free running maps with the FAN clan then, seems to be your destiny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0n_iKaU2o&feature=plcp

Death

I can make a lot better thing than that. ;p

Skur

-Einstein