Facebook

Started by Sweet, December 10, 2011, 07:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet

Yoddle

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

unixfreak

Heres what i think of facebook!

<rant>
I spent a very long time filtering out that damned website from every page i visit. Call me crazy but i can't stand it. I even run a filter on my network to detect/block facebook content that isn't on a facebook domain, gets rid of most of the "like buttons" on news websites for example, blocks all of the stuff that a hosts file can't. The day i find a cure for permanent facebook removal i will be the happiest person in the solar system... i guess that will not be until the day i die.

Also, i just heard "like us on facebook" from the damned television during an ad break 3 times in a row while writing that paragraph ::sadface:: Man, people even laugh at me when i'm around cause they know i hate facebook to death and a facebook logo happens to be on a packet of crisps i would be eating at the time or a cereal box or something. I swear facebook is some kind of virus/malware, like wtf it spreads and invades eveyr possible thing in existenence!!!! go away rofl.
</rant>

Lol.
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Hawk_eye

i totally agree, i cant stand it.

Sweet

Skur

facebook has nothing to do with real friends, i cant stand it either
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Apollo

I don't mind it. The only thing I really do with it is post stupid statuses and see how many likes I can get. O.o

I'd get rid of it, but I like sharing various bits of useless information.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sweet

Gahaha! Jake, you make more status posts than anybody else on my Facebook.

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

I made some friends with facebook :)
It's cool, just don't put anything too personal up there.

https://www.facebook.com/mihai.draghicioiu

Yoddle

I dunno what i'd do without facebook :L such a life saver :)

but at that its a life taker -.-
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.