[Locked][Canceled]The Ressurection of an old clan.

Started by Lazy Kat, October 22, 2011, 04:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazy Kat

Hello

I will be remaking my old clan EEL (Expert Editor's League) and I will be trying to get qas many people in as possible, and so we can have more players that can do things.
Meowy Chwysmiss

vampirefrog

Lazy Kat

Alright,

Now I'm managing the clan website. Anyone who wants to join EEL follow this link:
http://minigis.webs.com/
Meowy Chwysmiss

Lazy Kat

Oh guys,

The joining process for EEL is that you have to show me your editing skills, and then post maps (like here) that integrate your skills.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Apollo

Doesn't it seem a tad... off.. to be advertising your clan on the forum of another?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Lazy Kat

Ya I guess Jake, but it's for those who want to join. I do not intend to force people to do it. I'm trying to get another old clan back up [FNC].
Meowy Chwysmiss

Apollo

Quote from: Garm_Kralljj on October 30, 2011, 03:39:13 PM
I do not intend to force people to do it.

I'm not sure I can see any way that one Could force somebody to do it. :P

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Lazy Kat

It's just so Vampi know that I kinda copied the joining process.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Sweet

I've seen the clanmap and it ssssuuuuuxxxx

vampirefrog

please get your own forum and gtfo. thanks!

vampirefrog

Oh and please remove the "We are currently allied with the clan: Mapping Hell [MH]." part. We never agreed to this.

Sweet

Also the part that says that your clan will be using Jim Dandy. You can use it, but don't claim it as your own.

Sweet

ONE LAST THING

Garm, the world does not need new editing clans. I see shitty new ones pop up every fucking week.

OPINIONATED: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A PUSSY

I don't really think you're fit to run a clan, to be honest. And I've seen the {EEL} Clanmap, and it is really (really) shitty.

One last thing- You are not affiliated with us. You can not use [MH] or any mention of us to boost your reputation. It's dumb, and it's a weird ploy to make a start-up clan look reputable. Have fun, and good luck with your thing.

vampirefrog

Lazy Kat

Alright I may not be one to run a clan in Sauer, but I will run one for Runescape. I am sorry for making so many mistakes with the site, and I will clear this. I will alert IEC>Capo that EEL has been shut down again. The Clanmap is shitty, only because I have not messed with it recently with my new editing skills. I will therefore cancel all projects for EEL. I will still try to join MH, but not now. I will run my clan: "Mythras" in Runescape, and that is what that site was originally intended for.
Meowy Chwysmiss

Sweet

I never said stop trying, just stop using our name as a boost.

Lazy Kat

No, I will re-vert the clan back to Runescape. I will leave the managing of Sauer Clans to the experts. (Vampi, Sweet, Pinok, WHoever owns FD, Xanman.)
Meowy Chwysmiss

Skur

1. -[Jim Dandy]- is not a mX clanserver!
2. mX is no clan!
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Skur

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

vampirefrog

rabble rabble!
rabble rabble rabble!

Lazy Kat

I haven't removed it Pinok, because I have not made time for myself to do so. Be patient I will change it soon. Besides, I'm thinking of getting rid of the webs site, and do this type of site. (If it's not pay to use/make)
Meowy Chwysmiss

Pupskuchen

Woah
This thread is getting on my nerves -.-

Close it!

Apollo

Sorry for replying on a locked thread... buutt...

P1nokjo:

Penguins once stated "mX is not a clan, it is a group of very close friends" and various other members have stated such things similar to this.

The definition of Clan "A group of close-knit and interrelated families, or a group of people with a strong common interest"

mX IS a clan, by definition, whether you say so or not. :)

vampirefrog

Apollo