I have to admit something...

Started by Zoocata, July 07, 2011, 04:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

Well... Tomorrows my birthday... And honestly, I'm not that exited about it. I have a story to tell. When I first started playing sauer, I was pretty noobish, like we all were. I was afraid that I wouldn't be accepted by the Sauerbraten community if I was young. Most people these days don't give the respect given to adults to children. Well, I'm a bit embarrased by my age, and like I said before, tomorrow is by birthday. I'm turning 13. This has been Collin's humiliation for the day. Good bye.

Zoocata

I lied about my age in the application because I was afraid I wouldn't be accepted by Mapping Hell. I said I was 15 years old... and I'm really turning 13 tomorrow. Hopefully, I haven't really broken any rules, or anyones trust for that matter. But I'm a bit different than most kids that play sauer... I have gotten a 13th grade average in almosty every subject, and I hate kids my age. But anyways, thanks for accepting me, and I'm not sure if I want to keep on going... It's pretty embarasing, and I'm sure this news will spread fast.

vampirefrog

Skill and proper conduct are really the only things required from members. Don't worry. I suggest you hang out in coopedit, to meet players/editors and learn from them (not just the clan). You can learn more easily and naturally at your age. I think I had more patience at that age. I'm actually double that age right now :D There are many things you can learn and develop, so good luck!

Zoocata

YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING INTO A JOKE. I LOVE YOU.

Sweet

What's the age of consent where you live