[old] Current member list

Started by vampirefrog, June 17, 2011, 12:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

"My dad Marco put his penis inside a shark's vagina!" -- Sharko

Z3R0N1C

Sorry guys, but I am leaving MH due to much inactivity.. :/

Sauce

We need people like you to help solve the problem, not retreat.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Skur

Quote from: Z3R0N1C on October 15, 2012, 11:43:52 PM
Sorry guys, but I am leaving MH due to much inactivity.. :/
removed from the member list.. but you didnt even try to make it more active.

ps: leo, mooeepp and stormer are inactive now?
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Mooeepp!!

Sorry, but I'am acctualy not playing sauer or any more and perhapse will never get realy active.. but let's see .. so in the end I have to leave you guys..

I wish you guys the very best!

Apollo

I'm back!

I forgot my password so.. yep.. that's what happened.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

welcome back. I've also reactivated the Jolly Roger SVN/Tesseract server

Apollo

:D I was looking for that yesterday.

Sauce

I will try to be more active now guys.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

MasterTechCC

Hey guys, don't be shifting my name down just yet... The new version (finally) came out and im going to try and be more active as well this year  /!\
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

vampirefrog

Leo

YO! I've been on Sauer at least once a day for about a week now so im actually active now.
Peace out brethren

Sweet

Count me as active too, brohanathan!

vampirefrog

That's great, Leo. You should show us your maps and tell us when you're on.

MasterTechCC

Hey I'm gonna try and get my xsbs servers straightened out this weekend so we can get my (and this clan) moving again :D
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

MasterTechCC

vampirefrog

updated. As we discussed a while ago, we're removing the 'inactive' status

SkyLaX

Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Skur

Quote from: vampirefrog on January 26, 2013, 11:35:16 AM
where did we discuss that? lol
-Einstein

vampirefrog

Quote from: Skur on January 27, 2013, 02:40:43 AM
It was here. Most people seemed fine with it, so I just went ahead and did that.

Skur

Quote from: vampirefrog on January 27, 2013, 04:38:55 AM
Quote from: Skur on January 27, 2013, 02:40:43 AM
It was here. Most people seemed fine with it, so I just went ahead and did that.
oh, i must have missed that topic.  :-[ but im fine with it too  :)
-Einstein

vampirefrog

Btw, you can use a table to make your signature shorter, Skur. (put the droid and the toribash badge on the same row):

[table][tr][td]
...\____/
   / o o \
||¯¯¯¯¯||      This is Droid.
o|_____|o 
Copy Droid into your signature to help him gain world domination.
[/td][td]
[URL=http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=p1nokjo][IMG]http://www.toribash.com/usercard/p1nokjo.png[/img][/URL]
[/td][/tr][/table]

And it will look like this:

...\____/
   / o o \
o|_____|o 

OR you could reverse them:

[table][tr][td]
[URL=http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=p1nokjo][IMG]http://www.toribash.com/usercard/p1nokjo.png[/img][/URL]
[/td][td]
...\____/
   / o o \
o|_____|o 
[/td][/tr][/table]

...\____/
   / o o \
o|_____|o 

Skur

Quote from: vampirefrog on January 27, 2013, 01:33:01 PM
Btw, you can use a table to make your signature shorter, Skur. (put the droid and the toribash badge on the same row):

[table][tr][td]
...\____/
   / o o \
o|_____|o 
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

And it will look like this:

...\____/
   / o o \
o|_____|o 

OR you could reverse them:

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
...\____/
   / o o \
o|_____|o 
[/td][/tr][/table]

...\____/
   / o o \
o|_____|o 

i think a better idea is to just remove this crap no one is going to read anyway =P
-Einstein

MasterTechCC

Guys we should have everyone join the IRC to make it easier to contact people, ya?

Yoddle

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

vampirefrog

Suicizer

I wonder what is actually left of that quite big list of names?

I have some trouble with certain accounts actually.
An administrator shouldn't be unactive, else he (or she) isn't fullfilling his (or her) tasks right (they should be degraded to regular member again).
Members which left the clan shouldn't still be ranked as admin neither moderator or even member (Sweet is a great example for that)..
People which are unactive aren't counting to me as real members. They are rather "wanna be member but don't expect any effort from me". Same for extending their inactivity by posting useless comments (while not doing anything the rest of the time to keep the clan grow and flow). Those guys don't deserve to wear an MH tag. Be proud, or be dead.

So, who is still a hardcore member of this clan?

P.S.
I wouldn't mind cleaning up the memberlist, but I'm still a regular member. I thought someone stated that I'm clanleader of the Sauerbraten part?

P.P.S.
I'm actually posting this so the clan has a fresh start once more. Members which are nonexistant aren't helping with that.

Skur

Suicizer
Sauce
Leo
Sparky4
Skur
Mr.Fixxit694
Windecker
Unixfreak
Boognish
Yoddle
vampirefrog
Stormer
Mooeepp
VastLite
ChaoStar
Skylax
Hawk_eye
Sweet
Maccas
-Einstein

unixfreak

To be honest, i think alot of inactivity is due to the fact (in the case of sauer) it hasn't got a new release coming up.
I think many people start mapping all of a sudden with hopes of getting a map into the release etc.

For instance, alot of maps will come out of nowhere on quadropolis when a new release is in the works. Maybe when tesseract gets an approximate release date, there'll be a surge of maps and activity.

I'm just speaking my mind here really.
Personally, i haven't been on sauer that much (semi-inactive) but have been on RE almost every other day. Found myself hoarding humblebundle games lately and playing through them. I'm like a woman buying shoes, but in the form of steam sales. As it stands though, i've gotten a few ideas from playing some other games.

I say that because sometimes, if you takea  break form mapping, you learn a hoard of new things. Some inactivity isn't always a bad thing in that sense.
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

vampirefrog

Quote from: Suicizer on January 19, 2014, 10:47:21 AM
I wonder what is actually left of that quite big list of names?

I have some trouble with certain accounts actually.
An administrator shouldn't be unactive, else he (or she) isn't fullfilling his (or her) tasks right (they should be degraded to regular member again).
Members which left the clan shouldn't still be ranked as admin neither moderator or even member (Sweet is a great example for that)..
People which are unactive aren't counting to me as real members. They are rather "wanna be member but don't expect any effort from me". Same for extending their inactivity by posting useless comments (while not doing anything the rest of the time to keep the clan grow and flow). Those guys don't deserve to wear an MH tag. Be proud, or be dead.

So, who is still a hardcore member of this clan?

P.S.
I wouldn't mind cleaning up the memberlist, but I'm still a regular member. I thought someone stated that I'm clanleader of the Sauerbraten part?

P.P.S.
I'm actually posting this so the clan has a fresh start once more. Members which are nonexistant aren't helping with that.

I see your point, Sui, but let's discuss this in the Clan Only section before making any changes.

ArdTheSheep

QuoteQuote from UNIXFAP on Fapday, Fapuary, the Fapteenth: For instance, alot of maps will come out of nowhere on quadropolis when a new release is in the works. Maybe when tesseract gets an approximate release date, there'll be a surge of maps and activity.

Tesseract!  Cause dynamic lights!

'an approximate release date' - You're talking the day Cocaine is legal for recreational use.  It's gonna be a while.

I've got a few maps i've tossed out for tess, but I was told only layouts with basic texturing were being accepted.

Sauer might have 1, just 1, more release in it.  I've heard there are occasional svn updates.  Revelade Revolution is also in progress, I might map for it soon.

Signature

vampirefrog

Added Ardelico and DokoDog back to the list.

ArdTheSheep

Welcome back MasterTechCC, added to list.
Signature

vampirefrog

Welcome to the clan shuzomi (SuperMan / Dinos)! Added to the list.