Sauce

Started by Sauce, November 17, 2011, 10:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sauce

Hey, it's me Sauce! Some of you may know of me already, I'm not sure. Well I came and I joined the forums; so here I am. I'm 23, Canadian and leave Sauerbraten on often. I play a tad too much, so you should have no problems seeing when I'm on, but often times I am doing other stuff while Sauerbraten is running. I am interested in designing layouts mainly, and that's it. I don't really like detailling at all and usually try to make others do it for me instead :D

I probably should learn and if anyone wants to do a lesson I am willing. Though I prefer just making lots of layouts and not detailling, haha. I guess that is lazy, but oh well. Though if anyone wants to teach me some I'm all for it. I can never really finnish my projects, though I can usually come up with concepts, so I like to just be creative. Hopefully I can help out some of you, even though I can't technically edit too well.

It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Sweet

Fairypiss