[Accepted] Zoocata would like to join MH. :D

Started by Zoocata, February 05, 2011, 08:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

So, I have been wanting to join MH for a while now, because I saw that Vampi was in it. Vampi has been an inspiration to me because of his epic editing. In fact, I went on quad and saw his work, and thats how my editing spree started. I have made alot of maps, but most of them are not finished (sadly) but I have a few that are. Some of them don't have lighting, but they are the types of maps that don't really need them. I could put lighting in them if you asked me to. I have been editing with some of the greatest people out there, and I would like to have a chance to edit with the greatest.

MIST

Zoo most of whiskerton was me, Please be sure that you add credits becasue i dont think i have a maptitle!
Thanks
-M!$T

vampirefrog

Please explain proper credits with each map. Who made what? What was your contribution.

Zoocata

sry mist. Also Vampi, i have other maps im finishing right now. There is a title, that gives credit to me and Sweet, who made it by ourselves. Mist was screwing around outside the map :P

Apollo

Whiskerton Manor and the music studio look fairly well done. There are many nice uses of geometry and textures.

The metroid CTF map does not appear to come anywhere close to either of these, though, with the exeption of the sphere outside the map, and perhaps the cannon.

Need to see you in coop some time.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Zoocata

I have just finished another map with RansomSubject. I hope you like this one better than my other maps. We still need to add clip on the sides of the map so you cant go out of the main part o.o ill fix that asap. anyways, check it out, and tell me if you like it or not. If you saw the original Rematch map, you probably thought it wasnt all that cool. We have kicked it up a notch, and made a ctf map :D check it out :D

Sweet

Complications go further- I helped a widdle with Whiskerton, and The Music Studio was done with help by Alternate, Snowy, and I

Zoocata

Sorry guys, but I am CANCELING my request. I am quitting sauerbraten, and you probably wont see me anymore unless its an imposter, and in that case, kick them. But anyways, I'm sorry for leaving, but I have no choice. Nice editing with ya guys.  :'(
-Zoocata

vampirefrog

Sweet

Apollo

That was extremely sudden and unexpected. @_@

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Zoocata, can you tell us why?

We were just going to discuss your acceptance, btw.

Sweet

I'm tryin to ask him on Facebook. Speaking of that, I still haven't managed to hear anything about my entrance  :D

Zoocata

Well, I wish I could still be playing, but I can't anymore. My parents were dicks said they were going to take off sauerbraten and the internet. It is happening today. I would be honored to be a part of MH, but I sadly cannot. There is a TINY gleam of hope that I might still be able to play, but I will probably not be able to anymore. Nice knowin' you guys.

Zoocata

WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT. MY PARENTS WERE KIDDING. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

vampirefrog

Sweet

Zoocata

So. What was that about discussing my application? :3

DokoDog

Ok, i revised those maps and the best is the music studio, did you make all of that or you was there with other guy?
those maps are fine for me just for the concept, you have potential but i dont like some of weird forms in your maps.
thats all, good luck.

The lord of the palaver.

Zoocata

o well i still have some maps that im finishing... I could show them too you, and maybe we could do an editing session together.

Zoocata

Sorry to be pushy, but i kinda need an answer quick. My clans are all waiting for the answer. because if i do get in ill quit, and if i dont, ill stay. so its not only me being anxious.

SirAlex

Zoocata, i see you're wearing the [MH] clan tag now. Congrats.

Sweet

Apollo