Skilax

Started by SkyLaX, June 02, 2010, 10:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyLaX

Yea I know it's pretty late, but I have to do it.

About me, erm, I'm a 16 years old french boy, called F****n. (Yeah, you'll have to guess, it's funnier trust me).

Sauerbraten, I play this game since 4 years now, or something like that... I started by Cube with few friends to spend some time killing each other, then I discovered the in game editor and just loved it. After some kind of a break of few months, I was back on Cube but alone... In fact Sauerbraten was released and that's how I joined it.
Coopedit isn't the only thing I like in sauerbraten, insta is very cool too (bring me back my crossbow!! :(), I also like other teamplay game modes.

About Hell, at first I was joining differents mapping clan because they all deid few weeks after they we're created.
Then I just started a huge map (the first hellhq), with an underground theme.
Hell was born few days latter. The clan is nearly 2 years old :D
I started to recruit only a month latter, because I wanted to gather other mappers to play and keep contact
with each other...

My maps, I don't really like to create playable map, my few trys weren't successful, I prefer to build huge map with a medieval / magic theme. I was also quite good for the details ( <3 my first cat ). I also modified / created few useless "scripts" : the main aim was to annoy people, or to make them believe I cheat (that was quite true...).

Ok, it's enough, see you in game !
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

SirAlex

So.. if you created the clan, who's Daniel?

Apollo

I clan member, I would presume...

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.