[Rejected] Another hopeless joining attempt

Started by AirplaneFood, June 19, 2009, 08:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirplaneFood

So, yeah, I'm a pretty good editor and fighter, and I have tons of experience.
-Slash (Now AirplaneFood)

SkyLaX

Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

vampirefrog

please show us some of your work. you can upload screenshots or ogz/zip files here, or link to a video or something. the screenshots or video must be of your maps.

AirplaneFood

In the way of mapping, I have those down, and Im still getting good at making textures.  As for scripting, I do have a basic knowledge of Cubescript, and I'm okay at modeling, however, I don't know anything about making sounds.

AirplaneFood

Quote from: vampirefrog on June 19, 2009, 08:34:12 PM
please show us some of your work. you can upload screenshots or ogz/zip files here, or link to a video or something. the screenshots or video must be of your maps.
Currently I'm working on a pretty cool map, Im not letting out screens yet, but when I'm done Ill show you all.

Apollo

Still, how bout something you HAVE made, could be anything you think is good, whether its just a bunch of shapes you made one day or a playable map.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

AirplaneFood

Just a random map I made, I'm not saying that this is all I'm capable of, I'm sure that there are skills that I left out, but just ask if there is something that you need to know I can do.

SkyLaX

Hello,
Just wondering if you still want to join.
Waiting for answers !

[Request closed]
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.