[Rejected] Zero join?

Started by Zero, January 07, 2010, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Hey i accedently posted a intro on my self in tw wrong thread sorry lol ^^ imnew to the site , any ways a TON of my freind are in this clan almost every 1 from mX and a couple other's like blarget wormwood and some other people lol , any ways my editing skills are much over average but not god-like or anything but still ^^ the funny thing is.... i've worked on ton's of maps but none on my own im  very social so i always edit with freinds something mX doesnt do .... lol any ways i've helped with  alot of very good map's  but none by my self i have mapsome cool concept map tho ^^ not much else to say about me ... oh and jut to let any one know DokoDog introduced my to this clan :)
( just in case it gives him somekind of award or something idk lol ) hope to see yall'round
                  -Zero
P.S. im not the oo Zero my name was Zero_wing i shortened it to Zero im not posing as him or anything   :P

Apollo

Sounds pretty good. Please post some images or map files of your work if you can.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

DokoDog

hmm..
hi Zero :D
I dont know what is your skill at editing so...
post maps or screenshots please =)

MH is a good clan.. and for me actually da best mapping clan in sauer :)
The lord of the palaver.

Zero

i'll get on it as soon as i can ... witch might be a couple days ..... i just got a lot going on :P but ill get'em on.  thanks for your patience.
:D

vampirefrog

Marking your topic as Pending. Do you still want to join the clan? Please post screenshots or ogz files or whatever can prove your skills.

[Request closed]