Inactivity

Started by Steve, December 01, 2009, 05:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

NOBODY DOES ANYTHING ON HERE ANYMORE!!!
Amen to that!

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

so do something. i just did something. i replied.

Apollo

I think I shall reply too.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Apollo

Steve

I say, it would seem you replied
Amen to that!

Apollo

I say, good Sir, that what you say about what I said is entirely correct.

Steve

god damnit, dosent anyone have anything to talk about? ? ?
Amen to that!

AirplaneFood

So, how 'bout them Red Sox
-Slash (Now AirplaneFood)

AirplaneFood

Hey Steve, is your name "Red" on the Cube forums?

Spaceoff

:(
Sad that this forum is a bulk of inactivity.
[Hell]Yeah!

Apollo

Then lets liven it up!

Why don't we all think of a group project and get to work on it! or how bout we just continue on MQH?
Get the people together.

Steve

Amen to that!

AirplaneFood

Wormwood

Happy New Year, you buncha nerds.
Just got back to "normal time".
After the back-to-school/end-of-year rush at work (long story)*, I made what we'll call a less-than-intelligent decision to help out some friends who were going to Ecuador (longer story), thru the holidays on a charitable cause. It was not a smart idea, due to the fact I was already squeezing the work schedule so much, AND had less staff to work with. ["Yes Mr. Health Care Provider, a major recession would be an excellent time for you to reduce your staff, in order to glean maximum profits for yourself. Even though the recession actually had ZERO effect on your business, you can cut jobs "like everyone else is now."] :/
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRgh!
*This whole thing happens every year, since payment depends on insurance providers, and people rush to get work done after meeting thier deductibles for the year, etc, but it was SO FREAKING horrible and busy this year that it's seriously caused me to consider a career change. Maybe I'll just start pushing a grocery cart full of cans throughout town.

Anyways, boring adult segment over. I should be horsing off here in Sauerville again.
Here's a nice picture of a kitty.   -W.
Be nice to a worm.

Apollo

vampirefrog

mew

Also, Wormwood, be sure to join us on irc, irc.quakenet.org #hellserver and #frogmod -- easier than playing sauer, and we can plan sauer meetings and chat around.

Steve

My dad is a medicaid provider
Amen to that!