Sauer Machinima

Started by Sushi, July 24, 2009, 04:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi

Earlier today, i saw yena and redon doing something..., well anyway they were gonna film something on mx race, and an idea formed in my head, what if we make a machinima (movie/series) in sauer, we have all we need, we just build our scences and all that stuff, so anyways if we wanna do something like it we need:

Camaera personal
Actors
Writers (for story)
Editor (for final cuts and stuff)
Sound editor
Mappers
Director/s

and i may have forgotten something, anyways, anyone wanna come with on this endevour? (the actors could act like real actors and bitch out if they dont get bigger trailers!)

Disclaimer: Any harm that may be caused during recording is your own fault, or the writers, No salaries.

Ive posted this on the Mx webs too so it will be a joint force production

/Sushi
Hmm.. I guess I might make something new for this… someday...

Catelite

I like the idea, but it sounds to me like it's going to be a sort of lego-animation skit. xD

How to you plan on taking video? Screenshots or live?

Sushi

AirplaneFood

-Slash (Now AirplaneFood)

SirAlex

Cool.. I would like to film too; since i have a good comp and 2 screens.
Thought i need a suggestion for a movie capture thing on linux.

AirplaneFood

Im also thinking of making a frag/ragdoll montage with planned intense frags, I would need 2-3 others to help me.

Apollo

On the topic of intense frags, I have a vid of me playing UT3 with a sniper rifle. Deathmatch on DM-Morbias, I was sniping people off as fast as i could reload, was getting about 2 frags a second. =P Im gona upload that some time.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sushi

Hey Hey Hey! back to topic, anyone in on making an acuall movie in sauer (story, SFX, and so on)

AirplaneFood

Sushi

yea, well this stuff lifted alot more on the mX forums so any further suggestions about this i suggest you post there.

Apollo

I think its a good idear. Also, whats the adress to the MX forums? I want to take me a looksee.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sushi