Someone hacked Sauer?

Started by AirplaneFood, June 23, 2009, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirplaneFood

I've noticed on the player listing of some servers and on the server listing that someone typed "I hacked sauer".  Is this just the server doing it?
-Slash (Now AirplaneFood)

Apollo

sure it wasnt just a map name or server description?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

AirplaneFood

I'm sure, it was under the server list, not in the list, and under the player list.

Apollo

If it was below everything, its mostlikely a map name with LOTS of spaces. I've seen if before.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

AirplaneFood

But I only saw it when I pressed tab, to open up the player list, or when I opened up the server list.

Apollo

iduno. i wouldn't worry about it too much, it'll be their end causing it, so you wouldn't need to worry bout your end to much.

Catelite

Actually, this is just a person setting a map name on a server to something with several spaces, or those "enter" codes that make the text go down a line.

I think Vampi reported it, but that won't stop people from messing with it in the meantime. @_&

For the time being, just ignore it if you see it.

vampirefrog

yes, it was fixed in sauer and I included the code that fixes it in frogmod. so no worries. except on older servers