Making a Comeback

Started by MasterTechCC, October 25, 2013, 12:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterTechCC

So, yeah I'm making a comeback. As you know my old clan Tech Republic has been around since 2008, then we disbanded about two years ago. Well I just wanted to say that I've gotten a lot of work done on our new website, our forums are almost ready to go, I have several past members looking to rejoin, and we are now recruiting :D I know that to some of you this game may not seem like much to make a lot of news of anymore, but for me, I put too much time and effort into putting this thing together to stop now. After months and years (lol) of preparation I'm finally ready to move forward. See for yourself - http://techrepublic.webs.com/

Our IRC channels are @4ch.mooo.com  #yotsubanome and #techrepublic
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

vampirefrog

that's a nice website, tech

I like the little flower things that separate sections

also, you didn't calclight?

MasterTechCC

Thanks, and no the map is big enough as it is... lights would just make it way slower :P
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

MasterTechCC

Anyone still check the forums?  :kirby:

vampirefrog

Suicizer

Yup, but most of the time senseless topics.

Apollo

I check the forum when the full moon comes to be for the fourth and final time in one month's span.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Fairypiss

i check forum every now and then, cool site man