[Accepted]Joining hell

Started by Kastra, June 19, 2009, 08:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastra

It's me Kastra wanting to join hell i have allready showed some maps but i have only been playing sauer for 2 months so the time hasn't been there to make better maps and i'm not a noob, lol. But i can make maps and detail and i can make textures and sounds But i have never uploaded any nor have a ever made a skybox. My programing skills arn't the best at this game but if i try i could make it. i could probubly make a model but not a character model i'm not very good with animation or arbiters. i have a good learning attitude and am prepared to listen and not be a Noob ;).

vampirefrog

kastra, you only need one of those skills in the list. Yes we've seen your maps, but i think before you join we need to coopedit together, maybe build something. the point is to have fun :)

Kastra

Forgot to put maps

Kastra

KK i will when can I,  I want to join  ;D

SkyLaX

Could you upload the .ogz?
Can't really see on a single screenshot...
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Spaceoff

I'm pretty sure I've seen you a fair few times before(you are...you... right?)
Not enough to know if you should join.
[Hell]Yeah!

Blarget2

after waiting for a year, (like my recruiting) i have made my vote for him. i think he is good enough to join. he might not be that good at making maps right now, but i saw that he is good at making spheres. with the right training, he could be an amazing mapper. he showed me one of his maps and it was a pretty cool concept.
i hope that vampi will let him in. he has my vote.  :P  ;D

SirAlex

Yeah, this is not a cool thing that we've done, we totally forgot about his application.
He's a nice guy, he's been mapping many times with us. Not to mention that he's on IRC more than anyone else in the clan. I already gave him hyperwulf permissions.
Btw, blarget: vampi is not the final vote in anything, he is not the leader, we have no leader.
Kastra gets my vote.

Kastra

Thanks for all the votes and here is my main concept work in progress.

SkyLaX

You also have my vote.
I remember that I have played with you few times before my "inactivity", and I don't find anything to say against your apply.

You can build nice and detailled stuff when you want, and the most important thing imho, you're one of the most active on IRC,  I guess it's the same IG.

Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

vampirefrog

Sure, you have my vote too. You are in. I'm sure someone will instruct you about clan tag and whatever it is you need to do now.