[Accepted] Suicizer's Application.

Started by Suicizer, March 13, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

Yo, sorry dudes, been busy school and migrating to a Linux OS :D Okay well I don’t know if this is still open for discussion or if
Suicizer is a member?
But in my opinion I'm a bit more on Ardelico side here. I've never really seen you, Suicizer, other than on Quad (and as you mention you're not the kindest person there :P), maybe a couple times on servers? In this case I don’t want mi vote counted, but what youse peoples could do is potentially make Suicizer a "Temp" member and until the dispute is complete hold back on the final decision.

vampirefrog

Quote from: Leo on April 07, 2013, 05:20:09 AM
I've never really seen you, Suicizer, other than on Quad (and as you mention you're not the kindest person there :P), maybe a couple times on servers?
Have you ever seen Ardelico then?

Leo

Other than here and maybe servers also :P

MasterTechCC

Yo, sorry dudes, been busy school and migrating to a Linux OS :D Okay well I don’t know if this is still open for discussion or if
Suicizer is a member?
But in my opinion I'm a bit more on Ardelico side here. I've never really seen you, Suicizer, other than on Quad (and as you mention you're not the kindest person there :P), maybe a couple times on servers? In this case I don’t want mi vote counted, but what youse peoples could do is potentially make Suicizer a "Temp" member and until the dispute is complete hold back on the final decision.
Same here, I cant judge my opinion because I don't know all the details, but as far as I'm concerned I'm siding with Ardelico on this. We should let Suicizer in until further notice since he got the majority vote so far, and then decide after the issue is resolved  /!\
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

Suicizer

Quote from: MasterTechCC on April 07, 2013, 07:50:51 PM
Suicizer is a member?
Same here, I cant judge my opinion because I don't know all the details, but as far as I'm concerned I'm siding with Ardelico on this. We should let Suicizer in until further notice since he got the majority vote so far, and then decide after the issue is resolved  /!\

Well, I walk trough coop-servers mostly somewhere between 22:00 and 23:00 GMT+1 and maybe have seen you one or twice also Leo. Keep in mind I'm from Europe so a different time-zone affects it greatly.
I certainly wouldn't mind to edit with you guys ^^!

For the twist with Ardelico;
I can't do much more as I already did. It's not like I haven't apologized to him, neither changed my behaviour.

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Apollo

Double post, because I'm fruit looping awesome.

From the two posts I've actually read, there seems to be some dispute about anybody actually ever really seeing you in game and knowing how you roll.
Obviously, the simplest thing to do would be for yall to hang out and build some kewl things and get to know everybody's bad habits and shortcomings. :)
That is the best way to make a solid decision.

You now owe me 4¢.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

MasterTechCC

Guys when does everyone actually get on? My time zone is central (-6) and I've been pretty busy lately, I mean once school's out ill be on more with a new computer :P
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

Apollo

I'm never on... always playing with me damn truck. >.<

ArdTheSheep

Screw it.  Nobody should have to wait this long.

Ill change my vote to yes, for now.
Signature

vampirefrog

Thanks, guy! Marking thread as [Accepted].

Congratulations, Suicizer, you may wear the [MH] tag now! See you in coopedit!

vampirefrog

Oh and Suicizer, you can also hang out on irc.mappinghell.net #mappinghell with us. I think you already know it, just making sure.

vampirefrog

Ok it's been a while. I'm closing the thread and I've also added you to the 'Mapping Hell' forum group so that you can see the 'Clan Only' section where we discuss things private to the clan only.