Still here & editing.

Started by Fairypiss, August 13, 2012, 08:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairypiss

Hey guys,

I guess its been awhile since i last posted any sauerbraten contents from me, so i just wanted to say that I'm still active with the game.
I'm currently working on a map right now, its taking me awhile to figure out the layout and a strong theme for the map but I'm watching each step i take with it so i know its going to be my best work yet. I am also planning on making costume textures for the map so its going to be awhile before you see any contents from me.

But really i made this post just to say that I'm still very active, and if any of you guys need help with your maps I'm totally available.

vampirefrog

Sauce

I did not come on this site for a week and still no unread posts. I guess this is the end.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

unixfreak

Hey Sauce, Whatever happened to that map we were working on?
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Sauce

It actually improved a lot. It was being worked on pretty good for a bit, then got put on hold. Would be nice to work on it again with you, we made a good team, you're a great partner to have.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.