[HELL] clan project

Started by DOBK, June 12, 2009, 08:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOBK

welll, playing games is at times 'anti-social', so, lets make a team project. ive got 1 idea for what to make (thought of it all by myself) ...AN OILRIG. well mabey something a little easier, so if anyone is interested in a clan project, and has ANY ideas, post a reply, or dont, i dont really mind ;)
Once upon a time there lived a NOOB.......................So i killed it ;)

Apollo

;)  you do realize, that the oil rig idea is already posted here, ( thought of it all myself ) lol

though it would still be fun to make. lots of pipes and circles, we'd get to use all our tricks.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

DOBK

DONT LIE, it was my idea ;)
xD, i know it was yours, i was just being a dickhead, but does anyone wanna make something together
*playing 'we're all in this together*

Apollo

haha, we outa start that some time, SOON

i have ten days of school left ( two weeks, 5 work days per, duhh ) so ill be able to be more active after that.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

SkyLaX

Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Apollo

nice, I'm probable sick tomorrow ( or maybe today, or perhaps yesterday or last week, depending on when you read this ), I feel like CrabApples..   Maybe a good time to start.

DOBK

lets start a project on 25/6/09, with everyone would come online sometime on that day, or just 1 or 2 people it shouldnt be hard to organise, but:
Quote from: Windecker on June 15, 2009, 04:02:15 AM
I'm probable sick tomorrow ( or maybe today, or perhaps yesterday or last week, depending on when
you read this )
^^^SORRY, COULDNT HELP IT^^^

Apollo

If you want to coordinate with dates and times, keep in mind that we are almost all in different time zones, for example, vampi is a whole day ahead of me.

DOBK

oopies, guess i forgot about that ;{