le idea :0

Started by Skur, July 15, 2012, 02:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skur

hmm this forum is getting quite inactive.. what about seperating it from the clan and using it just as public sauer forum? mx hasnt got a forum at all anymore and maybe we could ask the fanatics too? =P it would be more open and have less rules and less dominating admins (no offense jake ^^) so... what do you think?
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Sauce

Ya, this forum runs very well. It's sad that it's going to waste.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Yoddle

Quote from: Sauce on July 17, 2012, 07:26:24 AM
Ya, this forum runs very well. It's sad that it's going to waste.

+1
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

vampirefrog

I'm alright with this, please speak with the mentioned clans and we'll setup a project involving creating a section for each clan, and designing/using another theme for the forum. But please make a topic and discuss with them

PS I'm glad you like how it runs ^_^

vampirefrog

If the forum does stay active, I'd like to implement my own forum package, that would involve instant notifications ala Facebook (written with node.js if anyone cares how it's done). That would mean full customizability, and a pretty neat forum.

Skur

-Einstein

vampirefrog

did jake... touch you?

Skur

-Einstein

DokoDog

I never connect to this forum, but now i did because that sounds like a good idea  :anisan: :kirby:
The lord of the palaver.

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

Mappers! Gentlemen! Lend me your ears!

Is Jake the bad guy now? IS IT ALL HIS FAULT?! Or do we look deep inside our hearts and see that we are ALL the bad guys! Should Jake be sent away for touching us down there? We should ALL be sent away to DUNGEON for touching OURSELVES down there!

Fairypiss