About me

Started by Zoocata, June 15, 2012, 12:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

Hi MH, Zoocata here. Ever since I joined cm, I've noticed some tension between me and some members here. I just wanted to let you know that I have no intention of arguing with MH members or ruining friendships. I left MH due to inactivity and the harsh words and hatred towards cm, and I joined cm to 1) join a more active clan, 2) edit with friends I see more than people in my own clan, and 3) prove a point that cm doesn't care about MH at all. I was in MH and I joined with no problem related to the fact I was in MH or was that I was friend's with MH members. Thanks.

Yoddle

Quote from: Zoocata on June 15, 2012, 12:00:54 AM
Hi MH, Zoocata here. Ever since I joined cm, I've noticed some tension between me and some members here. I just wanted to let you know that I have no intention of arguing with MH members or ruining friendships. I left MH due to inactivity and the harsh words and hatred towards cm, and I joined cm to 1) join a more active clan, 2) edit with friends I see more than people in my own clan, and 3) prove a point that cm doesn't care about MH at all. I was in MH and I joined with no problem related to the fact I was in MH or was that I was friend's with MH members. Thanks.

Well said
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Sauce

There's no beef a little Sauce can't fix.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Sweet