Author Topic: About me  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Zoocata

• Butt Ranger
  • Super Devil
  • Hit points: +2/-1
  • remember me?
    • View Profile
About me
« on: June 14, 2012, 09:00:54 pm »
Hi MH, Zoocata here. Ever since I joined cm, I've noticed some tension between me and some members here. I just wanted to let you know that I have no intention of arguing with MH members or ruining friendships. I left MH due to inactivity and the harsh words and hatred towards cm, and I joined cm to 1) join a more active clan, 2) edit with friends I see more than people in my own clan, and 3) prove a point that cm doesn't care about MH at all. I was in MH and I joined with no problem related to the fact I was in MH or was that I was friend's with MH members. Thanks.

Offline Yoddle

• Mapping Hell
  • Super Devil
  • Hit points: +0/-0
  • Whatever floats your goat.
    • View Profile
Re: About me
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »
Hi MH, Zoocata here. Ever since I joined cm, I've noticed some tension between me and some members here. I just wanted to let you know that I have no intention of arguing with MH members or ruining friendships. I left MH due to inactivity and the harsh words and hatred towards cm, and I joined cm to 1) join a more active clan, 2) edit with friends I see more than people in my own clan, and 3) prove a point that cm doesn't care about MH at all. I was in MH and I joined with no problem related to the fact I was in MH or was that I was friend's with MH members. Thanks.

Well said
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Offline Sauce

• Mapping Hell
  • Super Devil
  • Hit points: +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 10:54:48 pm »
There's no beef a little Sauce can't fix.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Offline Sweet

• Wild Man Baby Dingo
  • Administrator
  • Super Devil
  • Hit points: +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 12:56:26 pm »
There's no beef a little Sauce can't fix.

+2