[Canceled] Doom would like to join Mapping Hell.

Started by Doom, June 08, 2012, 06:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom

Are you kidden me? Does it matter if its done in terrain only? seriously? I'm about to pee my pants now.
To be with one, is to be without.

Skur

Quote from: Doom on June 11, 2012, 11:24:31 AM
yeah, and that map is outdated,
-1 :(
ill post pics tomorow
+1 :)
I sleep now gnight mate,
-1 :(
and i never use height map,
+1 :)
i call it lazy work, people who use height map, can make nooby terrain that even looks better then height map, it just takes while.
na, they just suck ^-^

-1+1-1+1=0  ::)
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Doom

Yoddle

no the -1 is coz i disagree with it being nooby :L its not that nooby, i use it, but only for terrain thats just for show, not part of the map :L
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

MasterTechCC

I know your work first hand and this is not what you are fully capable of. As for the maps the terrain is the only reason my vote stands. The overall geometry is decent (at a distance) and the lighting needs work, otherwise everything else in the map does not meet criteria :P
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

Doom

I'm canceling my application,
I can tell some people don't want me, some i can understand why, others i can't.
I applied to this clan, to maybe get it active somehow, and start clan projects.

I'm aborting my application.

-Doom32

Sweet