Doom ( Intro Numba 2 )

Started by Doom, June 04, 2012, 11:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom

Hello, and my name is Hadden Melton. I currently live in North Carolina. When I graduate from High School, I plan on going to Paris Island (Paris  Island the Recruit Center for Training Marines ) so i can join the Marine Corps, I've been wanting to join the Corps since the 5th grade. after I'm done serving in the Corps i plan on being a Drill Instructor at Paris Island South Carolina, then, i will move on to be a Senior Marine Instructor at the schools(MCJROTC Program). And now we move on to the one school activity i am in, MCJROTC or Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. There is a lot you can do in this program, one such as obstacle course, a rifle team, and  Close Order Drill Team, and it features PT ( I love PT ), which pushes you to your limits. The purpose of the MCJROTC is to teach cadets leadership and the history of Marine Corps. Not to persuade cadets to join the Marines.

How I Discovered Sourbeef.
back in 2011, we got mac books for the school, so, i was looking for a game on the mac, and i founded Assault cube, so i was having fun fighting on there and crap like that, then i started editing on it ( which was quite difficult ) making maps and what not. later on in the mounth of January my friend showed me Sour Beef, and i started editing on it, and loved that even better then assualt cube, so thats how i discovered Sour.

I love to make fun maps,
I do playables sometime but i'm not really good at it. thanks to sauce I have gotton better. I'm going to post a playable in the application i'll be posting here, just to show you guys my skills in that.

Clans I am in right now.
Fanatic Clan, ( most active editing clan, ( a good one at least xP))
To be with one, is to be without.

Coley

Sweet

You show those terrorists Doom >:D

Seriously, you got high hopes, and I think that's awesome. As an American I hear lots of stuff about the Marines, like how rigorous it is. Hope you succeed, man. Anyways, welcome back to the forums, glad to have you.

Sauce

It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Doom

Sauce, this isn't my application thread XD.

and thanks allot sweet, that means allot to me.  :anisan:

vampirefrog

allot
transitive verb
1: to assign as a share or portion <allot 10 minutes for the speech>
2: to distribute by or as if by lot <allot seats to the press>

Doom

lol sorry about that, i ment a lot. durp