Genesis

Started by Sauce, May 16, 2012, 06:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sauce

This is a very early play test version. Try it with bots in capture and in large team deathmatches. I hope you guys enjoy it.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Skur

Awesome map! What about some playtesting tonight? =D
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Sauce

Sure man! I'd love to! I am getting on dandy to edit some now :D
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Fairypiss

I'll get on tonight once I'm done with school

Sauce

Ok fixit, I look forward to it.

Suicizer

Nice to see this map back again.
I'm currently not in the state to give a proper comment about it (alcohol is good stuff, isn't it =P?), but maybe I will soon...

Skur

Quote from: Suicizer on May 19, 2012, 03:29:08 AM
Nice to see this map back again.
I'm currently not in the state to give a proper comment about it (alcohol is good stuff, isn't it =P?), but maybe I will soon...

:rigbyspin:
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Sauce

Update! This map is in dire need of a custom skybox, so if anyone can think of something, tell me. I will look myself as well. Take a look at the long room with dirt, where the jumppad and ladder used to be; a big change has taken place there. I think I gave it away within that sentence :D

unixfreak

any screenshots? don't have sauer on this computer at the moment.
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Sauce

Not until it's done. I don't want to boast it's beauty until it's beautiful :D
Get sauer by the way, I want to Finnish that ctf map!