clan question

Started by vampirefrog, May 07, 2012, 07:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampirefrog

Hey guys, it's been a while, and I'm curious how you guys feel about the clan and about being in it right now. I'm not terribly up to date, so tell me everything. How do you feel about the clan, do you enjoy it, is there something that bothers you, something you'd like to add to the activities, just get your feelings and thoughts right on the table.

Sweet

Honestly, I'm not too active with Sauerbraten right now. I've been stricken with other games (Minecraft, Skyrim, Team Fortress 2), and I've barely had interest to get on and play. I fully understand that some people desire more projects or activity- I'd be happy to continue brainstorming those.

Yoddle

Im fine pretty much :) spend most my time in single player now anyway so im not too bothered :L will be a lil less active tho over the next 2 months coz of exams
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Pupskuchen

Sauerbraten gets boring after a few weeks/months.
Also, the members are never really doing something together.
Expand to other games, haha....

Sauce

I'm far from bored, I just want MH people to be my editing slaves! hahaahahaha! I just need like a brain ray or something, to put people under my control. Seriously though, I just want one finnished project, that's of a high standard. I'd especially like to finnish it with some MH members. I like the clan and everyone in it. Having admin on dandy is more then enough reason to be in MH :D
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

unixfreak

tbh when i'm online i've been playing red eclipse alot more, mostly just fragging and editing offline really.
sauer feels too old lately (lame excuse), but when i do load it up, i'm usually on an svn server on my own lol. seems like nobody else ever uses public svn servers.

i'm constantly creating throw-away maps lately to try and come up with an idea.
other than that, i come online (sauer) usually no-one else is online  :P
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Sauce

Unix! Lets finnish our ctf map!
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Fairypiss

I'm pretty happy with MH and all its members  :anisan:

vampirefrog

Coley

Quote from: Mr.Fixxit694 on May 09, 2012, 09:43:03 AM
I'm pretty happy with MH and all its members  :anisan:

Aw  :D Clan people are so cool

I mean some*

Pupskuchen

well, and what happens now?
any changes?

Skur

It got pretty boring here, i rarely meet any MHs on coop servers, we don't do anything together and our maps section is empty D:
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein