My Humble Goodbye

Started by Zoocata, April 28, 2012, 07:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

You guys know Jonlimle, right? The guy in [FD] who barely does anything, and admits it? Well, I feel kind of like him. I rarely wear the MH tag, and to be completely honest, enjoy fragging the most right now. I occasionally edit, but when I do edit, I enjoy editing with friends. That is not possible when no one in the clan is active. I understand that we have tried to make changes to that, but no one really seems to take the offer. I love all of you as great friends, and I hope you enjoy the clan more than I did. It was VERY fun while it lasted. You guys have given me strength and support through the years I was playing with you. I will try to edit more often, and I hope I can enjoy those experiences with you, as I did in the good ol' days.

Farewell MH,
Zoocata

Yoddle

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Skur

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

vampirefrog

Fairypiss

Sweet

:bowser:

Sauce

See ya. I'll be around, I still want to edit some maps.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.