What is this I don't even

Started by Sweet, April 04, 2012, 02:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet

Some Douchebag on Facebook posted a picture of himself in a Guy Fawkes mask, and bragged about how "Anonymous" he was. Here's me trolling him nice and good. (I'm Grey, everybody else is mad white trash)

QuoteGrey Kangas You're retarded. If you were "anonymous" (which you aren't, you have no idea what it fucking means), you wouldn't make your Facebook Profile picture you in that mask. That's the exact opposite of Anonymous, shit-for-brains.
8 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett stfu henry, we protest for areason, we dont stay anonymous in person stupid fuck.
8 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas Oh really? Anonymous is a hacktivist group of people worldwide, not a group of 5 little shits who wear a mask in public.
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett Your a dumbass, hackTIVIST, we also protest, now gtfo im already in a bad mood ur gonna piss me off.
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas You have no connections with the "organization" Anonymous. You look like a dumbass who thinks he's a badass.
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett ok henry, if i can make it to school im gonna fucking kick ur ass, ur really pissing off the wrong guy at the wrong fucking time, were a collective not a fucking organization there is no set members , now stuf.
7 hours ago · Like
Ryan Atwell lol.. how the fuck would you know if he is or if he isn't?
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas Just because you went to 4chan once and bought a mask doesn't make you Anonymous.
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts henry, get out of here with your bull shit know your shit before you speak
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett leme get ur ip henry, www.whatsmyipaddress.com, ill prove to u how anonymous i am u fuck
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas Ooo, you can find my IP. Try running a botnet of 1000 servers worldwide. Then we'll talk.
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts XD henry your stupid...
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett hmm, try crashing google, foxnews, same time then talk to me,
7 hours ago · Like
Ryan Atwell lol this fat fuck needs a life.
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas Actually, Google was never crashed. And you probably just downloaded an LOIC. It's a fucking drop in the bucket. Get over yourself.
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett Lol, loic is a joke to us my friend, im running anonymous custom OS and software.
7 hours ago · Like
Ryan Atwell why do you care so much? get off his dick bruh.
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts henry, here dumbass its sad i must speelll sthis out for youb i shortened url for your dumb assd simple minded self http://tinyurl.com/AnonHacktivism
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas Custom OS, what a joke. So you're using Pyloris or some shit. Point is, you just downloaded some shit and typed in a web address. Super.
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett No, as a collective we crashed it, not alone, we have also taken down a few banks and more. Your stepping on the wrong ground here.
7 hours ago · Like · 1
Zach Garrelts lol henry, go lose 600 pounds, get some muscle,get a life then WE can talk
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas Ooo TinyURL 1337 hacking skills Zach
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts no henry, i gave you a link for your stupid shit you say is a lie read upbn ont ity there, i shortened the url for yourer simple minded self
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts never said it was hacking skills dum,bass
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas Alright Matt, I'm sure Anonymous would love to hear about some douche in a mask on Facebook, right? I guess I can tell them.
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts henry, you should read up http://tinyurl.com/AnonHacktivism
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett You can't tell "anonymous" there is no "anonymous" members, its a open society and collective, anyone who believes in the things we believe in is anonymous.
7 hours ago · Like · 1
Matthew Jarrett Now, when I get back to school, I promise im beating ur ass.
7 hours ago · Like · 1
Grey Kangas Zach, I get it, it's a trick link, you're a genius. Matthew: Way to be Anonymous bro. Beating up people. Ahahahahahaha
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett No, i'm just in a horrible mood, and ur talking shit on my fucking picture
7 hours ago · Like
Grey Kangas It's stupid and counterintuitive. It's you saying you're anonymous, but your name is right there.
7 hours ago · Like
Matthew Jarrett Oh god, just stfu.
7 hours ago · Like
Ryan Atwell when i see him i'ma beat his ass too just because he's a fucking dumbass.
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts henry, i geyt it your too fucking lazy to read up on what your running ur mouhth abbout, know your shit, face it henryy you are better off going back to your gay sex on your fagget ass games,
7 hours ago · Like
Zach Garrelts so, SUCKIT henry

unixfreak

Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Pupskuchen

Quote from: Sweet on April 04, 2012, 02:18:55 PM
im running anonymous custom OS and software.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
no, he isn't.

unixfreak

Quote from: Pupskuchen on April 04, 2012, 10:16:11 PM
Quote from: Sweet on April 04, 2012, 02:18:55 PM
im running anonymous custom OS and software.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
no, he isn't.

LMAO he might be... but it's not even real, as in it's not an official thing... Some random goon made a custom ubuntu disc image with anonymous wallpapers and stupid icons which was full of malware (i think it was perl scripts that made your computer join a botnet, and it scanned for any windows partitions and injected crap into registry/startup files so if you dual booted you got pwned if you use windows only by running the livecd rofl).

I would lol so much if this guy installed it. It even got pulled of sourceforge after a few days.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17381214

LoLoLoL. That thing is like the ultimate skid OS, i bet Mars uses it.
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Sweet

Yeah, I heard about that, Anonym.OS.

Also, I think he threatened to shoot me. Which is funny, because white people don't own guns.