Creating a clan fighting map for the new cube 2 release

Started by Fairypiss, March 23, 2012, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairypiss

well i was think it would be cool to get a map of ours in the new cube 2 release, so do you guys wanna make map or fix up a old one for the new release? 

Yoddle

Quote from: Mr.Fixxit694 on March 23, 2012, 05:30:41 PM
new cube 2 release 

Swear cube 2 is what were already using? You mean cube 3? or am I in the wrong
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Skur

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Pupskuchen

new sauerbraten release will still be cube 2.
Because:
Sauerbraten = Game
Cube 2 = Engine

Zoocata

dudebro, if you download the mappack from nooblenet, theres a map made by -[Hell]- from a while back. I was thinking we could re-make that.

Mooeepp!!

Yeah.. I think this would be a great idea :D .. so I would help.. but is there still enough time?

Skur

Quote from: Mooeepp!! on March 24, 2012, 02:11:23 PM
Yeah.. I think this would be a great idea :D .. so I would help.. but is there still enough time?

[13:10] <@eihrul> the problem is people imagine there is some company working to make cube releases
[13:10] <@eihrul> and they just wait for a release to magically happen
[13:10] <@eihrul> they do not realize that THEY make sauer
[13:11] <@eihrul> and if they don't do any work to make sauer, there can be no new release
... lots of bla bla ...
[13:14] <@eihrul> but the point is, hurry the fuck up with maps if you want the release to hurry the fuck up
[13:14] <@eihrul> :P
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Sauce

It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Fairypiss

@zoocata could you link me to that?
@Sauce, awesome :anisan:
@Yoddle yeah man you are in the wrong thread :P

well I'll start a new thread for the project and give it a coded name,

Yoddle

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.