Jim-Dandy Admins

Started by Zoocata, February 27, 2012, 05:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

I have a problem. There are so many people using the Jim-Dandy CLANSERVER admin pass. We are also using an IRC server to monitor it as well. People, who are not in the clan, are using the IRC and admin privileges even though they are not in the clan. I recommend we change the admin password and put a lock on the IRC.
Zoocata

Skur

I dont think we need to lock the IRC but i agree with the admin pass thing.

Sent with a HTC Sensation using Tapatalk
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Pupskuchen

Quote from: p1nokjo on February 27, 2012, 08:45:36 AM
Sent with a HTC Sensation using Tapatalk
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

@Topic: Who of the clan members is using Jim-Dandy?

Sweet

Skur

Me me me me me too!

Sent with a HTC Sensation using Tapatalk to annoy Pupskuchen.
-Einstein

Pupskuchen

unixfreak

Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

vampirefrog

Make a list of people who should receive the new password.

Skur

-Einstein

vampirefrog

Sauce

Well I'm definitely of that few :D
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

vampirefrog

Make a list of people who get jim dandy admin, and for each guy, at least two other people must vouch. This list can be reused later for other servers.

Pupskuchen

Who makes that list?
I can do it, if you want. I'm bored right now.

vampirefrog

go ahead

Quote from: Pupskuchen on March 01, 2012, 02:24:28 PM
Who makes that list?
I can do it, if you want. I'm bored right now.

Pupskuchen

p1nokjo
Apollo/Windecker
Sweet
Sauce
Unixfreak
Zoocata
Stormer
Yoddle
Z3R0N1C

These are the most active members (from my point of view). Not sure about Sauce, though.

vampirefrog

Now each one needs at least two 'OK's from other members, so we know they won't abuse the admin password

vampirefrog

and after that we'll setup a sort of mailing list where the password gets sent whenever it changes

Sweet

You have my okay for that whole list.

Skur

You have my okay for that whole list.
-Einstein

vampirefrog

alright so everyone except p1nokj0 and Sweet has two votes lol  :funneh:

Sauce

If you're in MH, you should get admin. I think that's fair. I will vote for p1 and sweet though.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Fairypiss

yeah I vote for pupskuchen whole list too

vampirefrog

Ok, I'll have to gather their emails, but if someone could msg me instead that would make it easier for me. Thanks.