Goodbai Crul Wurld

Started by Sushi, June 02, 2009, 07:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi

Im leaving the hell for now, i feel i need to be freelance for a while, mabe even start my own ;)

Seems like if that does good, the hell rose from the ashes of the Dink lol xD anyways its been fun being in, ill still be on the forums though

Cya all
Hmm.. I guess I might make something new for this… someday...

SkyLaX

Well, I wish you understand what leaving mean, and since Pantha's act you're not going to enter again that easy.
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

DOBK

WTF,why would you wanna quit [HELL], its like the best clan ever and im not even in the clan :(
ive tried to get into [HELL] for sooo long and you just through your privellige <(typo) away,
thats just not on ;(

by the way, whats a crul <learn to spell mate >cruel
Once upon a time there lived a NOOB.......................So i killed it ;)

vampirefrog

Quote from: SkyLaX on June 02, 2009, 07:34:06 PM
Well, I wish you understand what leaving mean, and since Pantha's act you're not going to enter again that easy.

whoa... angry. look out soosh! u gettin whipped @!

Sushi

Dud meh aint worried, i aint really thinkin bout joinin this or the mX, ima starti mai own and ewventually leavin sauer fo a better game.  ;)
Hmm.. I guess I might make something new for this… someday...

DOBK

well let me just say, today i tried sushi, and it was SH!T <notice that i didnt swear vause i used an !
and with you make a clan, ill spread the word that you still wee your bed!!
and your clan will be nothing compared to [HELL]
Once upon a time there lived a NOOB.......................So i killed it ;)

SkyLaX

I wasn't really angry when Sushi left... I just wanted to warn that now I was going to fix some real rules to avoid some things to happen again.
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Apollo

DOBK, I hate to say it, but you should be a tad more careful when posting, k?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.