[Accepted] Z3R0's Application

Started by Z3R0N1C, January 19, 2012, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoddle

Love the map :D Would love to see more detail added to it over time :)

Votes in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-aF0YySbsc
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Z3R0N1C

Skur

":/ Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von UMG enthält, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar. Die GEMA hat die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt.
Das tut uns leid."

LOL
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Z3R0N1C

Yea.. do that:

QuoteHi ihr geht einfach auf:

http://bit.ly/b3yWcY

Und sucht euch eine IP Adresse aus den United Stated (USA) kopiert sie euch und geht auf

Extras - Einstellungen - Erweitert - Netzwerk und dann auf Einstellungen (Etwas unter Netzwerk) Setzt dann einen Haken bei: "Mauelle Proxy-Konfiguration" und fügt die kopierte IP Adresse bei: "HTTP Proxy" ein.
Danach kopiert ihr die Zahlen die hinter dem Doppeltpunkt stehen und fügt sie bei: "Port" ein.
Anschließend löscht ihr bei "HTTP Proxy" die Zahlen die hinter dem Doppelpunkt stehen und Setzt einen Haken bei "Für alle protokolle diesen Proxy-Server verwenden".
Bestätigt dann alles mit OK und ihr könnt euer Videos das in Deutschland (normalerweise) nicht verfügbar ist abspielen.

MajorReign

bcs zero is an fantastic editor and a very nice guy ill vote yes

Yoddle

fantastic... or fanatic...

Joke^^
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Sauce

It's looking good, some fixes are needed. I don't really know why you added the jumppad to the one area, because there is stairs right beside it that lead you to the same spot, but it's not a big deal. I would have done some of the details differently myself, but it seems like it would be fun to play in. I'm glad I could help you with your layout, and I hope you learned some from it. Remember to add a map title by typing /maptitle "Map by Author". My vote is yes, but you still have much to learn.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Zoocata

Thinking about changing my vote to no.

Part of Suicizers vote on Creepy House on Quadro:

Overall
This map seems to be just a bunch of details copied and pasted on 1 map. It's all just scratch which can be made more efficient and better. This map only deserves 1 point for the effort, but that's it.
The only thing I like is the troll-face, but that can be generated by a script.

Zeros response:1/10 Points? Are you a hater?
Lol seriously go suicide yourself..
I'm a nice person.. but that's just.. ununderstandable

Zoocata

Note sure if I want that kind of person in my clan...

Apollo

I would be pissed off as well.

I hate Suicizers all encompassing reviews. The length, combined with the grammar and consistent incorrect use of words makes me crazy.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Z3R0N1C

Sorry man.. i don't know what happened to me yesterday.. you know that I'm not a person like this.. zoo^^

I wish I could undo that what I said yesterday
.. :|

Apollo

I edited some of the comments, deleted a bunch, and locked the node.

Don't worry about it.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Z3R0N1C

Z3R0N1C

Who's required yet to vote?

PS: I think the map is done so far (:

Doom

Hey, I wish you luck. I know you will make it in MH.
To be with one, is to be without.

Z3R0N1C

Skur

sry for voting so late and a the moment my vote is no but as soon as youll update ur maps ill look over them again :)
- p1nokjo
-Einstein

Sweet

MasterTechCC

Yes! Sorry for the delay :/
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

Z3R0N1C

Just uploaded the actual CSite map for p1nokjo (:

Skur

vote is yEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEs although u still got a lot to learn ;)
-Einstein

Z3R0N1C

Yay! thank you :D

So.. just Jake and Boognish need to vote yet? (:

Boognish

Z3R0N1C

Yaaay :D
Thank youu :D

Apollo

Skur

:banana: welcome in the clan Z3R0N1C! :banana:
get ur bananas and let the initiation rites begin! :fuck:
-Einstein

Fairypiss

Z3R0N1C

Yaaaaaaay!! Thank y'all!!!!!!!!!!11oneeleven
:D

vampirefrog

Quote from: Zoocata on January 31, 2012, 12:25:53 AM

Don't you mean... SUICIZE:funneh:

unixfreak

Quote from: vampirefrog on February 29, 2012, 09:56:49 PM
Quote from: Zoocata on January 31, 2012, 12:25:53 AM

Don't you mean... SUICIZE:funneh:

I would recommend you to check out the newcomers paragraph for sentences right here.

Structure
01. The structure of your sentence seems to say enough that you have the ability to create paragraphs.
02. The wording structure is correct also (good job).

Font
03. The choice of font are fitting their wording (yet there are still a lot of font mistakes), but aren't really fitting the sentence. For example, the "Sans Serif" font isn't fitting for being outside a paragraph. It would fit more in a worded list or an indented paragraph.
This also counts for the "Comic Sans" fonts.

Colour
04. The colour is very basic, but is fitting the sentence. Some more complex colouring would be nice actually because it's all just straight and flat, which is pretty boring. If you added some rainbow fonts to your sentence i think it would be easier to read.

Detailing
05. The detailing is something I dislike from that post. Every area looks very similar to the next area which you read. That's why I would advice you to think about what you would find when reading a post on the internet. Some ideas of my own are to replace certain letters which stand out and swap them for symbols, in effect i would post "5U!C1Z3" for readability and to make it more interesting when reading your comments. It makes it more easier to look better and easier to navigate through. Another idea is to keep several spaces between each letter.

Variety
06. Keep in mind it's not all about the font. To be less vulnerable, fonts have been invented a while ago and really shouldn't be left out in forums.
There are 71 fonts while the sentence is being very symmetrical. What about using all of the 71 fonts for each character of your sentence?

Overall
The sentence isn't bad in first sight, but if you have a bit of a "trained" eye, you certainly can see the font and colours are pretty improper and the font is very monotome. It's not bad for a first attempt though. I'll rate your reply 2/10 for now seeing as you included a picture for effort.

:knucklaugh:
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Sweet

Unix I lol'd so hard I might actually cry

Skur

-Einstein