So..

Started by Apollo, January 18, 2012, 04:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

It's -48 today, apparently. It's actually something like -30 with a bit of wind, but that's what the weather site and my fingers tell me. Truck wouldn't start because something killed the battery.

So... in the bitter cold, fumbling with a ratchet and sockets, I changed the battery in the blowing wind and finally got it started.

I am now waiting for the truck to warm up. I will give pictures of my mitten warmer, as my mitten warmer is the only thing keeping me sane. :

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sweet

Jesus Christ, dude. Canada, eh?

Also, why are your posts down to 51?

Apollo

That's a result of the cold. My number of posts is directly proportionate to the weather.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Skur

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

unixfreak

Man, i cleaned my computer out few days back (should of seen to dust inside it LOL), it used to heat up the whole house. Actually seems really cold since. I know how you and your mittens feel :'(

Maybe you should consider getting an intel processor, they are pretty good for doubling as a cpu and an indoor bonfire xD
Join the Red Eclipse discord! https://www.redeclipse.net/discord

Apollo

My old P4 made three times the heat of this 6 core...