A short story.

Started by Apollo, January 01, 2012, 05:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

So... I bought me a new computer case, though prior to this event I made a futile attempt at relocating the stuff in my room.
After moving desks and heaps of junk around I realized it all to be pointless and put everything back.

I made one change however, which was sliding both of my desks 8 inches towards the door. Sure, the door doesn't open all the way now, but it gave me space to slide my computer back partially between the desk and the wall.
( which is where it is in those pictures. )

Little did I realize, I covered the vent that supplies this room with heated air. With this room being very inefficient, thermally speaking, that was what some may refer to as a, "Dick move."  You see, the ambient room temperature drops like a stone thanks to a fifty year old shitty window, and one uninsulated internal wall with a small hole in it. 

I woke up this morning to a room at 7 degrees Centigrade and a computer idling very happily at the same temperature.

Moral of the story: I type very slow when my fingers are cold.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Sweet

Damn bro, did you get you some blankets?

Apollo

No dawg, I'm cold blooded. >:D

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

Lazy Kat

Meowy Chwysmiss

Sweet

Heart pumps blood through system

Yeah that would be scientifically sound