[Canceled] Panthrawrrr! (Pantha)

Started by Panthrawr, December 31, 2011, 11:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthrawr

Right, during today I was talked into applying to join by sweet, must admit how persistant he is :L!

I haven't got a bloodey clue how to upload maps to anything what so ever, so i'll just do some bio for now :L

IG Name: Panthrawr (Used to be Pantha)
IRL Name: Mitchell

Well, I have been in Hell in the past, when Skylax was in charge, For those who know me I am one of the few remaining mXes that still play the game, Along with Snowy, p1n and Sweet, and we are almost completeley wiped out

I like to try and play Sauerbraten whenever I get a free chance to, basically whenever i've done my college assignments,  and when I edit I always try and make it better than the previous thing. I am very social and tend to get on with everyone willing to get along with me, I do get on very well with some members withing Hell (Now MH). After taking a year break last year I plan not to have another break, or get brainwashed out of sauer by flyff again :P!

I love to try and help out with whatever I can, especially when the editing includes animals or fine little details, miniatures too, I like to try and succeed with my editing and I am determined to master many more techniqes ontop of the ones I already know.

Well, I guess thats it for now, Quite a few of you will have seen me edit anyway, but I am absolutley hopeless about solo playable maps, but I can contribute details to help others, but I do enjoy making a funmap :)
Have a nice day, and happy new year cause of the day :P  :D

Just noticed the question thing in the Joining thingy! :L
I'll just quickly do them

In Game

How long have you been playing ?

5-6 years, with a 6 month break in the middle of that

How did you discover the game ?

A friend I went to primary school with, otherwise known as Xyena

What are your favorite game modes (except coopedit)? Why? .

Instagib, Insta CTF and Team Insta, I just find it more fun to play on something that doesnt take like all your ammo to kill one thing :P

When are you usually online?

Whenever I get free time away from college

Why Mapping Hell?

Its an amazing clan, and i'm friends with quite a lot of the members, and all the ones I do know are as nice as can be :)

What will you bring to the team ?

I like to think I bring a possitive atmosphere, and I am also paticurly good with small and detailed works, to a certain extent

Editing

What do you prefer to do in coopedit? Why?

I prefer to make fully furnished rooms and houses in coop, although I can be of assistance on serious maps with the details, I also like to think im pretty good at making animals, paticually the rabbits I have recently made, just ask if you'd like to be able to see them

How many mapping projects did you start?

Quite a lot, not sure how many though

How many maps have you finished? How many have you uploaded on quadropolis (links) ?

I had got finished maps but my computer had to be rebooted so I lost them all, but I don't have any on quadropolis, I dont even look on quad to be perfectly honest

What is your favourite kind of map ?

Funmaps, As I have participated in many of them whilst in mX

P.S., I loved the "I discovered it thanks to my cat who jumped on the keyboard and it typed : "saauuerbrttenne"." bit btw xD

Sweet

I'll try to talk you through posting your maps on the forums, and worst comes to worst, I'll post them for you ;)

Cheers!

P.S. Vampi, Zoocata, and Windecker are all invited members of mX  :o

Apollo

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

vampirefrog

wb pantha! Just click on 'Attachments and other options' below the post text box, then the Browse... button to upload an ogz file. Or show your map to Sweet or someone so they can save it and upload it for you.

After that, every active members has to vote for you. Here is the list : http://mappinghell.net/forum/index.php/topic,443.0.html

Good luck!

vampirefrog

Panthrawr

Figured uploading out now thanks :L!

I'll just upload an edit montage soon :3

MajorReign

You showed me some of youre stuff. Didnt impress me so much. It would be cool if you make a more complete map.

hope to see something like that in future.

Good luck

Storm.

Sauce

I'm all about playable maps. You'll need a good playable one to get my vote. If it is just fun maps or aesthetic maps, I'll vote if they're really good. I want to promote maps that can contribute to the community. That way you can, or eventually can get a map in the release.
It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them.

Skur

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

vampirefrog

Skur

locked.
its been almost 5 months now..

@pantha: contact an admin in case you are interested in joining again sometime :)
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein