Some scripts / binds and other useless stuff...

Started by SkyLaX, May 28, 2009, 09:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyLaX

Flying :
It has two different binds, which are kinda the same but one make you jump and the other fall a bit..., only work in coopedit.
I use F and G on my keyboard (AZERTY) : (G)
/bind KEY [oldfloatspeed = $floatspeed; floatspeed 1000; edittoggle; jump; sleep 1 [edittoggle; floatspeed $oldfloatspeed]]
And : (F)
/bind KEY [oldfloatspeed = $floatspeed; floatspeed 1000; edittoggle; sleep 1 [edittoggle; floatspeed $oldfloatspeed]]

Annoying binds :
Type that in the console to choose a target :
/t = CN

And the binds : (I use MOUSE6 and MOUSE7 thanks to my extra button on my mouse)
Killing bind :
/bind KEY [spectator 1 $t; spectator 0 $t; say Die (getclientname $t)!]
Watch out : It unspect the guy if he was in spectator, and say the "Die !" even without existing target. (I could try to find how to fix it).

Aimbot :

One of my favourite
/bind KEY [edittoggle; goto $t; edittoggle; sleep 20 [attack]]
Watchout : It's not very good, it's way better with the machingun and still need some skill, you musn't be in editmode when you press the bind.

Usefull binds

Going to upload them, going to try something :)
Regards,
Skilax the mean Administrator.

Apollo

for the aimbot script, is there a way you could get it to repeat the action every 10th of a second, for a set period of time?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I side by side.

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

SkyLaX

I can try, but not today.
I don't want to connect online to try it thanks to every drama that happen in this fucking game...

Edit :
The "attack" command work only when used in a bind, so I'll to do as for choosing the target :
/s = X number of shot
/w = X wait time between each shoot

And an alias to reset it to default values to keep it working as this one.

Forget this. Attack doesn't seem to work with a sleep.
Regards,

Apollo

Modification to the kill command, works better for me /k = [spectator 1 $arg1; spectator 0 $arg1; say Die (getclientname $arg1)!]

you need the command, but you don't need to set $t, simply /k CN

Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d.

SkyLaX

Regards,

Apollo

lol, true. Just depends on what you want to do. Nothing stopping ya from using both either. =)