[Accepted] MasterTechCC wants entry :D

Started by MasterTechCC, November 28, 2011, 12:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorReign

Zoocata

Marking as Accepted. Welcome to the clan, Tech! :)

MasterTechCC

Sweet, thanks guys! :D Hey I could really use some extra help with the map if its going to make the release. I'll give you full credit so please don't hesitate to ask!
"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, I'm 100% Nigga" - Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

vampirefrog

Let's mark Maccas as either inactive or doesn't have to vote cause he's too lazy to make a forum account?.

MajorReign

Skur

Quote from: vampirefrog on January 26, 2012, 12:41:15 PM
Let's mark Maccas as either inactive or doesn't have to vote cause he's too lazy to make a forum account?.

Quote from: vampirefrog on August 21, 2010, 01:57:10 AM

Existing members

Existing members must keep active, either on the forums, or in-game on the server.
The clan will have projects and themes that members can join/use.

Members that do not show activity for over a month will be marked as inactive, and members that do not show activity for more than 3 months will be removed from clan. This means that they have to submit a new map for clan re-entry. Though it may be significantly easier to enter the second time if they were already accepted.

erm...
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

Sweet

He never even acknowledged he was in the clan, never emailed, IRC'd us, or met us ingame. He's just holding up voting.

vampirefrog

MajorReign

One question? When you say that youre inactive for 4 months. Will you get kicked out of the clan?

vampirefrog

MajorReign