Sweet

Pupskuchen

|T@ZE|pwnage

haha, i know, i failed XD im making the real one tho :P

Skur

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

|T@ZE|pwnage

How long have you been playing ? How did you discover the game ?
About 2 years.

What are your favorite game modes (exept coopedit)? Why?
I like insta because its fast paced and lots of fun

When are you usually online?
Im on alot, normally 8-10 am eastern american time.

Why Mapping Hell?
Because i know alot of the members and would like to join them and i havent been in a good editing clan.

What will you bring to the team ?
I dont know, but i am ok at making layouts and can mod textures a little.

Editing

What do you prefer to do in coopedit? Why?
making layouts, i dont like to texture, but i can i guess :P i just dont like to texture.

How many mapping projects did you start?
Two, making a third.

How many maps have you finished? How many have you uploaded on quadropolis (links) ?
2. i do a site called "www.gamebanana.com" instead. here is my page on it tho. [http://www.gamebanana.com/members/1281223]

What is your favourite kind of map ?
Exciting ones, i like reissen, there is many exciting paths to take and places to explore.

Leo

To my knowledge T@ze was a clan set up about 1 and a half years ago by a guy called Pet_Stone. It broke apart (official with stone leaving) this year and was taken over by some other fellows.

I don't know exactly what happened but i was kinda second in command when stone was running it.
So can ya tell me what you know?

Zoocata

Pet_Stone is Garm_Kralljj :P

Leo

lol really 0.o

Learn somethin new every day..

Zoocata

wait, no... xD
Pet_stone is just st0ne
garm is exiled xD
whoooops

Skur

hmm.. not very impressive...  i like that you make playable maps but u still have a lot to learn. both layouts feel like u are in a box(4 straight walls) and the jumppads are placed randomly, the lighting doesnt look realistic either... some parts of the map are too bright but most of it hasnt got any light and the brightness of both maps doesnt fit to the skyboxes, the texturing is boring and kinda mixed up... sry but that isnt good enough, try not to start your maps in a box, that looks boring, make some environment or anything else, just not 4 straight walls and make more interesting layouts and think of every jumppad and item where it would make sense. and use more textures that fit to the light, skybox,theme and geometrie-
you havent got my vote yet -> make sth new and impress me  :D good luck!
-Einstein

|T@ZE|pwnage

Quote from: Zoocata on November 22, 2011, 05:53:42 PM
Pet_Stone is Garm_Kralljj :P

This is not true, what really happened is that we both made the clan (i already had plans to make the before i met him) and we made it one night. after that, he was doing things to the clan that i didnt like, soo i kicked him out. I now have about 17 members in the clan, and it is still up, NOT cancelled. pet stone is just an idiot.

Lazy Kat

The clans I've tried to make have

FAILED
FAILED
Meowy Chwysmiss

MajorReign

so yes :D nothing more to add, nok!! :D nok said everything and he is right :o impress us both :D

Skur

-Einstein

Sweet

Vote is no.

The map's layout is a square with stuff on the outside.

The lighting is random, and doesn't make the map look like anything impressive.

The detail level is low, and, to be honest, I'm not impressed by any of the geometry demonstrated. Sorry.

vampirefrog

Should we close this thread? Pwnage, please note that you can submit another join request later, when you have other maps to show us.

Zoocata

Sorry. voting no. Pwnage, you're a great guy, but you're not ready for MH. :)

vampirefrog

Locking topic. You can try again, Pwnage. Post in a new thread when you do. Good luck!