evening town

Started by vampirefrog, November 04, 2011, 09:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampirefrog

by fux0r/KDE3.5.12fag

BSD license

Fairypiss

yeah its a great map! the funny thing is last month some random guy ask me for my maps on youtube and it turns out that it was KD :P

Zoocata

Stolen.
That tower is sparky's
and about everything else is from sourcity/other maps.

noko3

> Stolen
LOLÅ TO.
All the content featured in that map was made by some anonymous authors (including me) and released under BSD license. Spawkeh made "that tower" where? At "w.kobuchi" map, which is under BSD. He/she knew what he/she was doing, I guarantee that.
If so, those nice traffic signs are stolen from the "0.signs" map, posts and traffic lights are stolen from "0.posts" map, and this car is stolen from w.carmodels map. Everything is stolen. Just great.
--
Screenshot gallery: http://imgur.com/a/sBo5M

Sweet

There was another street map earlier, can't remember the name.... But anyways, yeah, the buildings were free to use, as far as I know. If Sparky posts a concern, that's her thing. Copyright says otherwise.

Still though, give credit where credit is due.

sparky4

Quote from: Zoocata on November 05, 2011, 01:40:00 AM
Stolen.
That tower is sparky's
and about everything else is from sourcity/other maps.

I DON'T OWN SOURCITY

I JUST RUN IT

IT IS LICENCED GPL AND IT IS OWNED BY EVERYONE

YOU FUCKING NOOB  >:(

Zoocata

I said you made the tower... I didnt say you ran SC.
but even if that isn't yours, than I thought it was :P

vampirefrog

Yeah I need to mention it's under BSD license  :soniccmon:

vampirefrog

Quote from: noko3 on November 05, 2011, 02:15:12 AM
> Stolen
LOLÅ TO.
All the content featured in that map was made by some anonymous authors (including me) and released under BSD license. Spawkeh made "that tower" where? At "w.kobuchi" map, which is under BSD. He/she knew what he/she was doing, I guarantee that.
If so, those nice traffic signs are stolen from the "0.signs" map, posts and traffic lights are stolen from "0.posts" map, and this car is stolen from w.carmodels map. Everything is stolen. Just great.
--
Screenshot gallery: http://imgur.com/a/sBo5M

Sorry to cause you distress, bro.