[Accepted] Hawk_eye's application

Started by Hawk_eye, October 28, 2011, 03:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorReign

hawk just ask vampi to set it to acceptet boogi needs VERY VERY LOONG to vote ;D

Pupskuchen

Quote from: Stormer:D on November 08, 2011, 08:45:19 PM
hawk just ask vampi to set it to acceptet boogi needs VERY VERY LOONG to vote ;D

and if boognish votes no?

MajorReign

Pupskuchen

But he could vote no, so just wait until he votes.

Sweet

The rules state that each applicant must earn a yes vote from every single member. Stormer, there is no way around this, sorry. Boognish will be marked inactive after a certain period of time, then he may be accepted.

vampirefrog

that doesn't mean we don't like you, though  :princess: :cucky: :flicky: :pecky: :pocky: :rocky: :ricky: :trap:

Hawk_eye

hmm.... ok :D :D btw is there a way to make a mapmodel?

vampirefrog

yes tehre is a tutorial floating around too. i've put some mapmodels in the ulab map you can take a look at it in the map section (underwater lab)

Hawk_eye

Ok, thanks :D
btw how do i get my .gif avatar to move?? >.<

vampirefrog

try using an image host, i dunno

Boognish

Apologies for the delay. Voting Yes.

vampirefrog

Yeah! Welcome to the clan, Hawk_eye! You may wear the [MH] tag now.

Hawk_eye

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D :D :D ;D :D :D ;D :D ;D :D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D GREAT!! thanks guys ^.^

but what now...? :o

vampirefrog

Lazy Kat

Meowy Chwysmiss

Hawk_eye

theres a ceremony and i have not had one?! i am offended  :-[
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           :P

Sweet

Why don't you just go vote on Zoo's application, for starters.

vampirefrog

You are free to suggest and start clan projects, have forum fun, make resources like textures, mapmodels, templates and such.