[Accepted] Zoocata is back, and Sweet is horny.

Started by Zoocata, October 12, 2011, 01:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoocata

Well, after being barely rejected from FD (I can't duel for shit) I am back for more MH! Sweet begged me to come back, so I figured I would take it into consideration. I wasn't going to in the first place, but I figured I would try to come back. I will post some maps when I finish them, and I hope I get a yes. Thanks!

Sweet

vampirefrog

Lazy Kat

Zoocata,

Welcome back, and I hope that your reign in hell is as eternal as it's flame. I hope you do make it in (again), and I will be happy to see you wearing the [MH] clantag asap! I hope you will be more of a hellraiser then a legionaire! Anyway, welcome back and what not... :D!
>.< >.< :D :D :D
Garm Kralljj
Meowy Chwysmiss

Zoocata

Well, I won't be on sauerbraten for a while. My computer broke last night, so I have to use my iPad. May take a while for my replacement to get herer, so don't expect to see me any time soon.

Lazy Kat

Ah fuck...
I hope it comes in the next hour.
Meowy Chwysmiss

vampirefrog

Zoo, you'll probably get positive votes and get right back in, but in the meanwhile, could you please vote for the joining people? It makes things simpler. Thanks!

Zoocata

Does this mean I can wear the tag again?

vampirefrog

Quote from: Zoocata on October 13, 2011, 05:56:25 PM
Does this mean I can wear the tag again?
Not yet - we all need to vote for that. But I'm saying it's most likely that people will vote 'yes', so in that case, if the applications will still be open, you'll need to vote for the other applicants anyway. So you just vote sooner and do them a favor. That's all

Zoocata

How exactly do I get back in the clan if I can't play the game? I'm using my moms laptop now, and I can't use it 24/7. I need to wait until I get a new netbook, and then I can coop edit with you guys. What do I do in the mean time? Sweet prolly has some maps of mine, he could post the ones that he thinks are good enough.

vampirefrog

I guess that works, as long as they're recent, and they're not the same maps you joined with.

Zoocata

Yo, currently working on a map. Here it is.
(WIP)

Skur

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
-Einstein

vampirefrog

Zoo, I can't give you my vote right now. It just looks so simple and nooby. And chunky. The only thing I liked were the static effect and the small chandelier, which I've already seen elsewhere (similar). Vote is negative for now. Please work on your map.

Zoocata

Like I said WIP. I'm doing the base for just now, not doing anything else. I will start detailing soon.

Zoocata

Hello MH, I am informing you that this application is officially CANCELED

vampirefrog

Ruh roh. Are you going to post another application?

Zoocata

Sadly no. I will be going clanless for a while. I might in the far future reapply.

Sweet

MajorReign

Skur

-Einstein

vampirefrog

Sorry to hear that.

Marking thread as Cancelled.

Zoocata

Meh. Forget it. You guys are my family! I can't leave. Open this baby back up.
PS: I cancelled because I didn't like how  things were going (application wise). I then realized that I can't leave you guys :3

Zoocata

Oh, and the fact that it was 4:00 in the morning, so I couldn't really think straight.

Sweet

Skur

-Einstein

Zoocata

Working on a church. Finished it today, and added lights. problem is, I can't seem to find it in my custom maps dir. :/

Skur

-Einstein

Sweet

Taking the 'Cancelled' off of this Application. It ain't canceled bro.

Zoocata

Thanks. :)
Also, here is a church I made.
And a M-ch. (micro compact home)

Sweet

I see lights!

GEOMETRY!

TEXTURES!

Vote is yes.

IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CAN'T DO?

Oh, well, you can't make me orgasm with just your penis.

Skur

-Einstein

Pupskuchen

Sweet

Awaiting vote: Windecker, Leo, Fixxit, Vampirefrog,

Yes: P1nokjo, Sweet, Pupskuchen, Boognish, Unixfreak

No: